Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Specifically, I thought the “calling all Eevees” and voting him to ping him + the “I claim ???” + the “Hippo is lockscum because Hippi said so” were all nonserious/jovial Leafia posts that was pretty absent from her wolfgames.

But I can see myself being tunneled – I’ll sleep on it.

I mean, it’s true, but those kinds of posts are at least somewhat present this game- but admittedly, one of the few ones I’ve actually seen came after you made your point.

‘I have a 50% chance of winning the lottery and a 50% chance of not winning it’
Once again, something very different to reality.
IDK where yall get your probabilities from, but the chance of 2 events happening is not just 50% each when you can consider the odds are different from the start.

Yeah I’ll sleep on it.

FTR, I think Apprentice, Icibalus, and Wisp my mason buddy are town atm. Everyone else is at varying degrees of null.

good to play with you again kiiboy, been a while :joy_cat:

take my energy

2 Likes

oh yeah also hi marluxion (usertitle: katze)

1 Like

I highly like Maria slot but I don’t know whether this is because I think that they’re town or because they’re dunking on Lucky a fair bit.

I think there might be a wolf between Leafia/Lucky/Maria (Leaning Maria town still and maybe Leafia as the main wolf) because the way Leafia just jumped in to the interactions with Lucky felt a bit plastic. It was as if Leafia wanted content but didn’t want to produce any themselves, they wanted to instigate town against town and skirt by that way. - Also yes, I am aware this is also going to make people scumread me a bit and then go ‘rule of threes’ on my ass but :man_shrugging:

Furthermore, the way that Lucky then responded to Osie asking if Maria provided reasoning for voting Lucky was quite disingenuous, instead trying to make it seem like there’s no real reason to make it discredited. I’m going to be keeping an eye on Lucky to see how he further acts but so far, Lucky is just being lucky, not necessarily scummy, but definitely not townie.

(I’m around post 435 now. But I have a ping so gonna post this and see what the ping is for)

hi ishebalus
hows it going

Pleasure to being playing with you as well Marl. We’ll see how your record of reading me holds up this game.

Anyway, yeah, everything I said there sounds like a bunch of just mech and nonsense.
But I’m serious about the fact that I’m not going to be on main wagons so town will need to do so instead.

1 Like

also
this is going to sound like a strange request, but speaking of mech

if possible we should try to aim to have tied wagons at eod as often as is feasible, if the day never ends in a tied wagon i am functionally useless

1 Like

Marl is jailer

good! been a while since i’ve properly played with you outside of a mash, and i am Faintly Looking Forward To That

1 Like

I like Millium’s posts and I agree with some of them as a whole. Leafia/Lucky might not be W/W but individually their slots both definitely can be wolves meaning they should be kept an eye on until one of them flips W in which case at that time we should evaluate the other. - Yes, this is preflipping and no, I don’t care. Furthermore, they try to rerail the conversation when Lucky as usual takes it off the tracks.

Fuck since I had also just typed out about that earlier.

(I’m about post 525, but there’s another ping so just posting and checking it again, woo)

1 Like

i am not the primary antagonist of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands :joy_cat:

1 Like

my first time playing outside of a mash in a bit too :joy_cat:

well, second time counting the orangevitational cat girl game

I’m happy with that but I’ll still be on a vanity wagon myself.
So we’re aiming for tied wagons but still me managing to vote someone totally off to the side.

may i just say that i do apologise to my behaviour towards you in both games- i only had the excuse of being a wolf and having to put on an assholesona in one of them

you weren’t that bad in pokemash

you were just wrong which happens :joy_cat:

and pretty much the entire thread except green and i were wrong on phighter. it worked out in the end, came out with the win

Wait, this indicates that I’ve played with you??
Did you play in orange’s game?

1 Like