Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

yeah i vibe with that i’ll put you as >rand v, and not just for agreeing with my perspective on theory

Fwiw I think you’re town despite getting snowed by you last time.

Do you have a read on Litten?

Well, I really am heading off now, so good night everyone.

1 Like

Oops. Forgot this: :sleepingleafeon:

Alright, I’m catching up.
Just thought to say that I love that likes were disabled until refresh (At least I can like again)
And that for a bit my bar to scroll through posts just outright was gone on the forums and now I can use it again so it’ll make this much better.

I’m still hype for this game, there’s some mechanical things I’m going to just make sure are reinforced. Also I’m saying this now but I can and will be on vanity wagons this game.

Not at the moment, other than the fact that I’m going to treat him with the utmost trepidation.

Him being the first one to mention lost wolves raises my eyebrows a little, but I think Leafia’s flip should give some insight into his alignment.

to return to the topic, i think you’re misunderstanding Leafia tonally- a lot of what you’re qualifying as non-serious, Leafia would personally qualify as deadly serious

this is not intended as an insult of the type “this person acts like a joke but is actually totally serious”- it’s just a general matter of tone and cadence, and how Leafia expresses authentically held opinions

1 Like

First main note is no neutrals and it seems we’re not multiball or anything.

I’d also assume it’s not 3 and a lost wolf from this because if it was then it just feels a bit weird?
We’re aware there’s 4 mafia, so them having 3 means they’d know there’s a lost wolf.
Also if somehow this is the case and there’s a LW, wolves are without a doubt going to think it’s me now and people are going to scumread me for this but idc about that part.

If anyone claims vanilla, it’s a kill on sight.

People performing an action isn’t clearing because any mafia member can perform and action and attack.

Also the return of the hope/despair list in the form of the truth/deception list. I’m just going to say that it’s likely there’ll be benefits for people on truth lists and downsides for people on the deception list. So please don’t just go putting people you’re unsure of in either list, save it for strong reads.

I’ll need to re-check their interactions later then, but my gut still says w/w.

Don’t think Marl/Leafia is w/w btw.

1 Like

Also ignore people’s flavour when considering their alignment. This is quite a typical thing anyway but it still is worth saying jic.

Okay I’m going
This day is gonna be hell
Give me hearts!

4 Likes

@Icibalus

I can certainly see that. Do you have more structured thoughts on her alignment, though? I saw you vacillate when you saw my big post but I’m still unsure of how you feel about her, from a “gun to head wolf or town” perspective.

I’m probably going to come to more of a judgement on Leafia tomorrow, but I spent a fair amount of time meta-diving her and this is what I have so far.

I’m also going to admit to being a hypocrite because I’m the one who caused the host to mention not submitting a truth/deception list N0 due to me trying to submit Lucky on the deception list and nobody else on any other list.

(I’m still at like post 250 btw so I’ve got more catchup to do. Weee)

1 Like

Sleep time.

1 Like

gun to head, leafia’s village, but I don’t like GTHs this early, and this is far from certain
i think there’s a blind spot in your meta analysis, becausew when i read this specific post i did authentically think most of the posts cited were serious:

leafia in most of these posts is expressing serious things in a jovial manner, which I think you’re reading as non-serious in a way that I disagree with

and i’d say that that senser hasn’t been tonally absent this game- that’s why I’ve mainly been disagreeing with your specific line of reasoning, even if gut-wise i do get where you’re coming from

The probability of being town vs the probability for being a wolf shouldn’t be measured from 50% anyway.
There’s 4 wolves in 17 players.

Giving us a 4/16 (If we remove ourselves) chance on hitting a wolf aka 25%
Where you’re getting your ‘50/50 Wolf/Town chance’ from isn’t anywhere based in reality so I’m interested to hear more.

The problem here is that you assume I have the mentality that you think I have.

In the SCP game I white knighted you to death literally, and it appeared that me thinking “They’re new, surely they can’t look so wolfy openly.”

My vote is to pressure you into solving! I think prophy thinking you’re wolf based on the openings isn’t the full picture.

And also mention me directly when you have a problem, don’t mention me in third person like I m a ghost.