Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Idk about obvious day 1, I don’t like to use that word. But it definitely became more noticeable as the days went on

i was pushing for this but proph wanted leafia to live and nobody was listening to me saying to just yeet them beacuse no one wanted to deal with the tie shenanigans again

I’d hate to say it but if we all are thinking you’re a wolf, you ain’t obvious town.
By definition of the word ‘obvious’

1 Like

I said it incorrectly, indeed. What I meant to say is that you didn’t mention that the other guy in the tie that does not get executed will be alignment checked.

Everyone in the threat is led to believe this is going to happen, but that’s all you said to that

*Thread

It’s only because no one is bothering to think because of wolfy agenda.

that’s because they dont

the survivor of the tie is only always v if the other person executed is v

because if a wolf always gets executed in the tie

and a villager is executed in a tie

it means the other living player is also a villager

hence
pseudoinvestigative

not investigative

Marl. How many times have you thought I was obvious wolf only to flip villager now?

Also, how many times in a row was I misyeeted D1 as a villager and how many times was it your fault?

Todolist is to reread day 1 and provide my legacy/reads list in both worlds (where Leafia is v and w)

gl me

2 Likes

I just don’y know how much more of this BS push on me I can take. I just wanted a game where people actually used their heads instead of always leaping to the conclusion that I’m a wolf. I was so overjoyed when I saw my role because I thought I’d be able to finally have a way of proving myself town and instead, somehow, don’t ask me how, the wolves have managed to convince everyone that I’m a wolf despite me having an ability that wolves would literally never have in a balanced game. I’ve even cried a bit over this. I just don’t know what to do any more at this point.

All I am saying is look for wolves that is not Marl according to you.

your push on me made me literally cry irl

1 Like

for legal reasons this is a joke

2 Likes

It’s hard to when everyone is just calling you a wolf and stating that you’re locked in to be the execution and that’s true regardless of my alignment. Do you have a shot remaining Frost?

I do not.

you should probably click on this

can you hurry up so we can hammer her pls