Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

I mean, take away the word “probably” and it becomes a slip :woman_shrugging:
If I’m wrong I apologize but if I’m right I’m gonna give myself a brag-point for finding that :stuck_out_tongue:

What I am trying to say is what Apprentice is doing quite shady, especially Litten’s action failed that he claimed.

@Host_Account_3 VC?

@Leafia
How bout you keep reading next time, and imo the only thing anti town would be keeping you alive today

1 Like

Day 3 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Leafia Alkali, ElizaThePsycho, Marluxion 3/7
Litten Apprentice 1/7
Lucky Lucky 1/7
Apprentice Frostwolf103 1/7
Marluxion Leafia 1/7
Not Voting Kiiruma, Litten, Italy, Millium, Atlas, Wisdom 6

No. Keeping me alive is protown in all possible worlds because it keeps Proph alive too.

Doubly so because I’m a villager. If I was a wolf, everything would be so different right now.

Leafia, I’ve seen wolfy town, I’m not blind to it, but if you are town here, you are probably one of wolfiest town I’ve ever seen

1 Like

@Millium Marl said that if there’s a wolf in the tie, that will take priority according to him.

It is up by end of day 2 / start of day 3 that Marl said that it will show alignment on the other player that isn’t lynched and that hasnt been mentioned it before, are you ignoring that inconsistency?

No it doesn’t. It just looks a bit worse. Stating the obvious doesn’t make someone more likely to be a wolf. Especially when the thing stated is very likely to be true.

Nah marl is bullshit, I already told I think he is bullshit, idk what that means yet

If both leafia and bable are wolves, I don’t believe town!Marl found them both back to back

This isn’t even the wolfiest I’ve ever loked as town and I don’t even look that wolfy if you bother to stiop and think about how I usually look and if I was a wolf here, I’d have at least one scumbuddy trying to defend me. And yet I don’t.

Personally I think Maria/Wisdom was a dumb tie, and it’s disingenuous of Marl to push Leafia as hard as he is, and twice in a row not end on him

Day 2 speaks more volumes, since there is no argument as to why wisdom was a wolf there, Maria and leafia could have easily been a tie but wasnt

ok i’ll humor you
how would everything be so different if you were a wolf :joy_cat:

But you know why the argument is about, right?

frost i didn’t say that the living player’s alignment will literally be announced in thread

But at the end of the day, your day 2 has been appeal after appeal, shade after shade. And it’s not like I don’t believe you can make reads, but I find it unbelievable that you keep telling me who is a wolf, but your scum reads just feel so reactive

All of you

You/Seth and apprentice, you all feel completely disingenuous with your handling of the game state

i didn’t find babble tbf, that was mostly luck
they weren’t playing the game so solving them mechanically with my ability was optimal

also leafia has been an obvious wolf since d1

Because I wouldn’t be acting anything like this and I think you know it. It’s 100% your fault that Iself destructed like this and you’re never this hyperfocused like this on me when you’re a villager.

Obvious town you mean.