Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Something wrong with your throat? I mean I can’t blame you don’t know me good, but you gotta accept that I am different kind of intelligent.

Also

Babel talks like this
She talks like

1 Like

Legacy read, marl will get protected. :crazy_face:

I keep wanting to put :zany_face: but I keep accidentally putting zambia :zambia:

i can understand esl way better than old english
mostly because i suck at latin

:hmmyes:

Como non comprendi il latino?

i know what that means
but its just guessing

1 Like

You’re lucky that Italian is similar to French (than Spanish) and French is similar to English, because that’s where the words are coming from.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Apprentice Millium, Litten, Maria-Theresa 3/9
Leafia Prophylaxis, Silviu200530, Marluxion 3/9
Litten Wisdom, Lucky 2/9
Silviu200530 Leafia 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Apprentice, Italy, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas 8

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

i have a very minor grasp on spanish and arabic
i have a very very minor grasp on Italian and latin

1 Like

which is concerning
considering i took 3 weeks of spanish and 2 years of latin

I’m finally back on laptop, time to do bigger things people asked me.
I probably should’ve noted them down since I’ll just have to scroll back and forth now a bit haha.

1 Like

If you don’t know the basics, the base will crumble.

hey
i know what aqua means
that’s gotta count for something

Trust me, I wouldn’t use the phone either.

Ok I’ll give u that, I did not know that had a paragraph like that from what I remembered

My apologies

haha
i win useless internet pride!

1 Like

I’m around for a bit now and then I’ll be back for another chunk later tonight. Caught up for the most part

do you have anything to say about the 3 votes on you?

Commented on this earlier and wanted to wait for leafia to respond so I’ll follow up now

I guess I struggle to see how you wolfread Leafia from this? Leafia plays like this all the time from my experience with them. To me this just reads like you’re trying to make content and not a conclusion you’ve actually come to on Leafia.

I guess more specifically how does the way you describe Leafia in this paragraph differentiate from how they are normally playing enough for you to wolfread them?