Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

that’s more than 2

and less than 4

/vote Litten @Host_Account_3

I’ll vote here for now but I actually want to interact with them in real time hopefully at some point during this game day

If they were a wolf and that were their thought process I don’t know why they’d say it out loud? Like the main alternative mindset I’ve been given for them is an attempt to discredit Italy with that post, but I think that their attitude as well as preceding and following posts didn’t give that of at all. And why try to discredit Italy there? Why would a wolf need to do that?

Honestly I think if Millium were to be a wolf the simplest answer would be that that was just something they’d been annoyed by since the end of last game and wanted to let Italy know. And I’ve explained already why I don’t think a wolf would be likely to be dwelling on that as much as millium being town again.

hi thread! i will not be here for very long i just had a very tiring Social Engagement

proph can still just be v, melded with a few of their posts catching up and the effort to pocket me worked. they’ll probably die early and we won’t have to worry about solving them much anyway

apprentice do you wanna talk or something it might help me get a read on you and my thoughts are always at least somewhat useful

yeah I’m super down I’m scrolling back but having trouble finding something to pick out

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Apprentice Millium, Litten, Maria-Theresa 3/9
Leafia Prophylaxis, Silviu200530, Marluxion 3/9
Litten Wisdom, Lucky, Apprentice 3/9
Silviu200530 Leafia 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Italy, ElizaThePsycho, Atlas 7

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

oh me too, but i don’t want to clog the threads with my woes in getting Into The Game Properly since that gets in the way of me actually doing so

1 Like

i mean
you’re not wrong

So much sh ed eping going on. I don’t like it.

*sheeping

I guess I’d like to know your thoughts on Litten? I’ll pull out a couple things that stood out to me from the first couple of reads they made

I guess these two posts were the ones that I sort of got pinged by. I feel like Litten is just posting good-ish sounding takes that aren’t really refutable but I struggle to actually think they legitimately scumread Leafia or Seth for doing either of these things. It feels more like they were just trying to produce acceptable and agreeable content for the thread

i don’t like their reads, they feel weirdly performative? i’m reminded of litten in his older wolf games- they @ people a lot as wolf which i don’t see as villager, since v!litten usually just assumes people will work with them because, to be frank, they are good at this game

does that mean you think the read is scummy/invalid or

Meh when I read that out I think it feels like a fairly flimsy reason to scumread them

I guess I think the takes are bad regardless

I’m just trying to dig into whether or not they actually believe them which I’m struggling to do

Very interesting.

I retire and nothing good comes of it. It seems I’ll be made useless for the remainder of the daylight given my poor reading skills and speed.

1 Like

Apprentice could swing either way for me right now honestly. He hasn’t been overtly villagery or wolfy in my book.