Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

I’ve heard of Seth. Don’t think I’ve played with him before tho.

Leafia/Litten w/w you heard it here first!

Very slight townlean on Prophy here.

After the last game I played with Litten, it’s going to be really hard for me to let him near my towncore again.

I’ll try to keep an open mind but man, did he really cram me into his pocket last game we played.

2 Likes

Lucky=Seth.

apperantly he doesn’t hard bus so
keep that in mind?

He was also in that game I think was on MU with me too.

if wolves are dying a lot litten = good
if no wolves are dead litten = bad

1 Like

Slight scumlean on Wisdom right now. Who here has experience with Wisdom?

Not really looking to make sweeping generalizations on people’s play.

Good wolves certainly have preferences, but will adapt their playstyle to suit any situation I feel?

well thats coming from what he said himself
so

This is semi serious btw

Leafeon dropped a town read on me/litten first thing that happened but as soon as I started pushing Litten harder she goes for my head for town reading Atlas (which I still think is valid)

we can change it around when wolf litten busses his entire team

2 Likes

I’ve played one game with Wisdom and have skimmed a couple of champs games/invitationals where she died super early as town.

Can’t really recall her randing wolf in recent memory? She’s more than welcome to chime in wrt her meta.

My read was mostly gut but I can’t understand why you’d townread someone just for a post like that.

It was also a very slight townlean.

Do you recall if she does this kind of stuff as town?

Got N1’d like over half of my games at the end of Champs season and afterwards yeah.
Can’t remember last time I wolfed?
Like yeah there was a game on the Syndicate that got canned (I got d1’d before it got canned) and I subbed in for a wolf on MU in another game that also got canned (I didn’t even wake up to play the game). My meta is that I get n1’d as town and my wolf games are cursed, except on this place where my town games are cursed and I haven’t randed wolf yet.

“very slight townlean”

I’m not touching wisdom I lost that right

3 Likes