Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Snap calling people town D1 is quite standard for me regardless of alignment though.

If you keep using the word ā€œtouchā€ Iā€™m gonna start make you uncomfortable as well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My read on her changed since then and I want to see if I can figure out whether my initial read is right or not.

I mean u did it in my last game, so with no wolf experience Iā€™ll just read it as townie :stuck_out_tongue:

Donā€™t think Leafia/Wisdom are w/w?

Leafia picking a fight over how Wisdom is reading Atlas feels like a pretty bizarre fight to pick if theyā€™re wolves together? Like, I donā€™t think youā€™d get in the way of your buddy making a perfectly reasonable read.

Given that the game I played with her was over a year ago, was on deadFoL, and I was a wolf, I canā€™t really remember.

3 Likes

Hmmm, good enough for me I think. For now anyway. /unvote @Host_Account_3

Thatā€™s fine :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ve played 0-1 games with everyone here except for Marl I think.
Weā€™ve played like 10-20 games together and he still canā€™t read me.
Iā€™m not great at reading him either tbh but Iā€™d like to think Iā€™m better at least!

Youā€™re fine!

Leafia gives me bad vibes
I donā€™t get her mindset atm, feels a bit hasty. People with experience with her can maybe fill me in on if thatā€™s alignment indicative.

Anyhow, off to sleep I go, I messed up my life enough staying up when getting punted in lylo last game.

I essentially have almost a godread on Marl to be honest. Even if I have called him wolf out of anger at how hard he has pushed me before. Also, Iā€™d say that the play you see here is how I play as town. Iā€™m much more agreeable as a wolf.

Good night.

So ur first thought is my wolf game is so weak that I just default to doing things my town self does, because?

Iā€™ll argue itā€™s NAI, I did it illwei, cause I thought they were someone else, I did it because I like playing with them, and here Iā€™m doing it because me and Proph have a large history together

/shrug

You seem quite agreeable tbh x)

Thanks. I think. Although Iā€™m far more agreeable as a wolf and the game just started so thereā€™s been nothing to agree or disagree with.

1 Like

engineer gaming

Itā€™s a little weird for me that Leafia is saying that sheā€™s ā€œfar more agreeable as a wolfā€ when she backed off on Wisdom based off of Wispā€™s weak reasoning

I mean u did it in my last game, so with no wolf experience Iā€™ll just read it as townie :stuck_out_tongue:

Wisp even pointed out that he has no wolf experience with Wisdom, and yet Leafia thought this was good enough to unvote Wisdom over?

3 Likes

Iā€™m a bit conflicted on Wisdomā€™s alignment and that vote was more for pressure and not meant to be 100% serious. It was just there to help me figure stuff out and keeping it on Wisdom wouldnā€™t make much sense.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Wisdom Litten 1/9
Lucky Maria-Theresa 1/9
Litten Wisdom 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Prophylaxis, Silviu200530, Frostwolf103, Lucky, Kiiruma, Babel, Marluxion, Apprentice, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas, Leafia 14

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.