Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

That’s what I indicated yeah, that wouldn’t surprised me on alignment scale. Just that there’s no possibility of lone wolves 100% anywhere on the OP. Even with the bottom line by setup.

Which it was worth the shot, it may be triggered on other way but yeah.

ugh my hair is so tangled

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Marluxion Litten, Millium, Leafia, ElizaThePsycho 4/9
Italy Prophylaxis, Frostwolf103, Maria-Theresa 3/9
Leafia Wisdom 1/9
Silviu200530 Apprentice 1/9
Babel Lucky 1/9
Litten Marluxion 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Kiiruma, Babel, Italy, Atlas, Silviu200530 7

This should be the current votecount, if I’m counting correctly?

1 Like

i might be persuaded to vote marl but only if the case is Actually Good- i’m probably too compromised by emotion to lke, properly go in depth on him myself

@Frostwolf103
Did I invite you to FM or no?
Might have been a different FrostWolf I tried to.

@Tangeld

This TnT FM is the only game I am playing this moment

You haven’t invited me to anything, no.

unfortunately my girlfriend has not suddenly appeared inside of my hair

1 Like

Here’s one for you.

Marlu really wants Leafia to go over.

I’m personally not voting Marlu because I’d rather a train on Babel, Maria or Litten but I really think Italy is town so I think you should consider Marlu to avoid Italy ML Day 1 going through.

I think I prefer executing Italy over Marluxion because I can trust myself to get a better read on Marl as the days go on and potentially even work with him, if he’s town. Italy has contributed jack-all.

@Marluxion - Would you say that anything you have done today is outside of your wolfrange?

i don’t like arguments based on other things i believe day 1, that’s a recipe for confirmation bias

Sure most of my reasons are vibe but honestly that’s what I go with Day 1 and they usually don’t fail me.

Ok but like then propose a new wagon.

Like who do you want to be wagon?

that’s not how i operate, i play support rather than leading wagons, i feel like this has been well-established by now

2 Likes

Well if you don’t like the wagons stop complaining and do something about it.
How about I start one on you.

/Vote Icibalus

@Host_Account_3

oh no im so threatened the guy literally nobody listens to is doing a vanity wagon on me im just gonna roll over and die now

2 Likes