Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

That is the same for me about Kiiruma, he laid out the base of the puzzle for me with pieces of jigsaw on his reads, but not all of them. His explanation on Marl remained left out.

Bad reaction tbh.

me right now

1 Like

Sure itā€™s true people donā€™t follow but everything we say is still taken into account.

Thatā€™s fair and I agree with that tbh

also where did you get complaining one not once did i complain about the wagons, i donā€™t even think the gamestate is that bad?

I donā€™t like Icibalus tbh.
All talk no action.
Could be wolf.

1 Like

bitch this game is literally nothing but talking what the fuck are you even on about

1 Like

Drink often, Iā€™d say.

Icibalus, do you have experience playing with Italy?

Do they normally play like this? (fluff posting, random one liners, etc)

seconded

So if you have no problem of Marlu going over why do you want people to convince you on it and why are you calling the wagon not worth it?

Not saying to vote it Iā€™m saying you didnā€™t need to say that.

I have experience playing with them
Yeah they are nigh unreadable from my experience

sorry that i donā€™t recklessly bandy around my vote and instead prefer to wait? what do you expect from me, me to vote so you donā€™t actually have to bother to read my posts to figure out what i believe

relatable

TMI
:smiling_imp:

because i like to consider things and i was asking for opinions that i could use both as a means of perspective to read marl and to read the people who give those opinions

You can wait all you want but donā€™t talk about something you donā€™t actually need to discuss/would want to from your POV.

I caught him red-handed on vote once on different game, but thats not I suspected him this game.

What movie is that from?

1 Like