Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

There has to be balance between a slanker and active wolf.

what do you think about Lucky?

I’ve basically ignored them :wowee:

No there really doesn’t
Most games are easier than you think

1 Like

i think spewed v from leafia but i also have been ignoring him tbh :wowee:

1 Like

Easy for you to say, I don’t believe in coincidence of easy victory at this phrase even with two wolves lynched down.

We got games before we started good but wolves still won anyhow.

In case I wasn’t clear myself, take a look on the vote count.

i’ll go through my leafia spew stuff when i get home later

i noted down that she probably spewed seth/kiiruma/atlas/marl/app/litten/eliza town

which is
a lot of people
but
very leafia

byeze

oh and probably frost i think she had tmi that the shot was from a villager lol

not to mention, the interaction about maya mey and phoenix wright being mafia (They finally had it coming hahaha)

It’s Leafia’s attempt to get me mislynched, but I am the one who started that conversation.

frost is the towniest person in the game for that shot tbh

they have crazy amount of both mech and social reasons

The downside is, I perceive on much different level, that I come out as mumbling most universal town idiot, baka

Chloe, the reason I’m starting to suspect that you are wolfing is that I expect our reads to align up, and at this point of the game wolves can’t really afford to bus or otherwise people will start being mech clear. Which is why I’m looking at ur resistance for wagoning app and questioning it. Don’t get me wrong, I loved pushed agenda with you yesterday against leafia, but I expect you to continue that agenda with me today if you were a villager…instead of sprouting out nonsense about how they are cleared from leafia.

I want you to look at how App has played yesterday, and what they have talked about with regards to Leafia.

Let’s look at their play from town app angle. Town app would probably be frustrated because they are looking at the leafia wagon and thinking “man, I think Chloe or leafia could be a w and if that’s the case we lost. They are pushing on leafia rn…”. The problem is, town app would have followed this up with questioning leafia’s slot and providing reads on the intentions of that slot. They would be questioning the people pushing on leafia too.

You know what they did instead? They hard defended leafia, without evaluating their posts. They explained that people should always lynch them over leafia there. They got really frustrated and basically faked over the push on leafia. Why? Why would town app be frustrated? Because they weren’t being listened to? No, that wasn’t the case, they weren’t even trying to convince people that leafia was a v, nor were they trying to convince people to help explain the leafia read against them.

It aligns more with frustrated wolf, who doesn’t know what to do in the situation, so is freaking out by talking about how people should lynch them instead, which may seem townie to some people.

I meant firekitten here

I shot down the entire plan mislynch those who were on Prophylaxis at night 1, even if it’s like a townie, Atlas could at least have remembered becoming into a bodyguard so that’s actually even much better outcome.

And, this is quite honestly what I suspect they are doing right now. They are focusing attention onto themselves, in order to get more people to look at their posts and perhaps listen to themselves. That is what they were trying to do yesterday too, with them freaking out with the leafia thing and asking people to lynch them instead of leafia.

However I expect town to actually look at leafia posts, I expect town to actually look at my reasoning or talk to me instead of just calling me a wolf and saying “okay looks like I’m just talking to a wolf”, like, I think they are outted behaviorally, and I expect you to see this too if you are a v Chloe

also this is all ignoring the fact that there are only two people who reasltically are the jail keeper

Like, he never did this, but he kept trying to push for this

Will reply to you in more detail later

You might be right, yea
I’ll check out his iso myself wheb back

I do think that an italy/app/wisdom poe wins us the game so we do line up there
Just im more certain in wisdom and ur more certain in app :P

1 Like

this is what I mean by I just don’t see them talking to me this way if they were a villager
How did it even come to this point? Why didn’t villager apprentince try harder to convince people that I’m a wolf instead of just talking to me like this? This is why I think they are a wolf who’s just frustrated that their team has been caught and pushed by experienced players