Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Btw, I think Kiiruma’s approach to the game has been pro-town and that they’ve had a tone that’s felt fluent.

I admit that that’s something that might bite me hence why I can’t have them as a confident town read anymore, but I kinda don’t wanna go there yet. I don’t know how their spew looks though.

@Alkali

2 Likes

lots of shade on kiiruma too in an extremely unpartnered way

1 Like

from 710 to 719

1 Like

but that was more or less obvious from how leafia basically hard outed to try to not get roleblocked by him

2 Likes

What do you think when Leafia interacted with me about phoenix wright and maya fey being mafia?

I think this is a attempt of shade too, a seed to get me mislynched later on

doesn’t look like shade to me but is stereotypical leafia tmi yeah

It’s right after I pointed out Maya fey could be black magic practitioner

honestly p weird that she even gives the time to humor this

I do sure have quite a magnet to attract scum to me, it was my plan to gauge reactions.

90% of leafia’s comments in the first 250 posts are to either flipped villagers, me or wisdom. probably just means wisdom is actually town also and leafia just didn’t believe my tie ability

Yeah no reason for Wisdom to lie about it, then in case the ninja is a red herring the only one that is left is Millium

I don’t think I manage to make much of success, however Millum doesn’t believe you now either, it’s a start I guess? But I gotta head back and check the reactions

I mean, I still have doubts I will believe you too, Marl.

Let’s not forget that Kiiruma should be the one roleblocking Italy last night and needs a new target for which apprentice needs to go (this also proves that he’s not the one doing the factional killing)

Hmm I see how it is

/vote Italy
@Host_Account_3

This should be 3/5 and 4/6 with lucky’s ability on Apprentice

these wagonomics will give us crucial information to solving the game

Day 4 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Italy Alkali, Litten, Wisdom, Frostwolf103 4/6
Apprentice Lucky, Apprentice, Kiiruma 3/6
Not Voting Marluxion, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePsycho 4

This should be fine

kinda seems like tmi

He’s caught regardless right, Kiiruma could swap votes with someone else or just keep it there so he can roleblock since he should be the last remaining wolf

If not, then he’s mech cleared.

Its a win win