Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Day 4 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Apprentice Apprentice, Frostwolf103, Marluxion, Litten, Millium, ElizaThePsycho 6/6
Italy Wisdom, Lucky, Kiiruma 3/6
Wisdom Alkali 1/6
Not Voting Italy 1

Everyone has 5 minutes to ping me with corrections.

5 Likes

Apprentice was executed! He was…

Morgan Fey

Town Will-Leaver
Morgan-Surprised-1-HD

“Once this is
burn the
Also, make not
tell anyone about this letter.”

Morgan’s Letter (Passive): At any time, you may create a Last Will. When you die, your most recent Will will be published publicly.
Eliminate the Mafia.

He left behind the following Last Will:

just chop italy>lucky>kii

I guess you can tinfoil wisdom or whatever

there’s like a decent chance litten is actually wolfing but we lose in that world so w/e just follow them and hope they’re town

Night 4 begins and will end in over 24 hours at 2022-05-28T20:00:00Z. Night actions, including Truth and Deception lists, are due two hours before the end of the night.

4 Likes

EoD4 flavor

(Contains spoilers for Justice for All Case 2 and Trials and Tribulations Case 5)

May 28, 1:52 AM
District Court --Courtroom No. 8

As the next day of proceedings began, the group decided that the easiest way to proceed was to gather everyone's testimony, individually, rather than all engaging in shouting matches. One by one, they walked up to the witness stand, summarized what they had seen, and sat down again. Again and again, they described the same story: they had come to watch the speeches, when suddenly they had heard an explosion, and the next thing they knew three people were dead.

Finally, a woman with her hair done up in a large, elaborate bun walked towards the witness stand. As she did so, a piece of paper fluttered from her sleeve, landing on the ground. As she reached the witness stand, she began to speak.

“My, my,” she said. “You see, I was simply here to observe the speeches–”

“Hold it!” someone shouted. “The witness dropped this sheet of paper!”

The woman’s face paled. “And what of it?” she said. “It is hardly suspicious simply to be carrying a piece of paper with me, is it?”

“This time, it is!” shouted the person who had found the paper, waving it around. “This paper has instructions for three people to ‘chop.’ She’s probably passing notes to the other terrorists to communicate about who to murder!”

The woman smiled in a twisted sort of way. “Do you know who I am?” she said. “I am Morgan Fey. Last year I was convicted of aiding and abetting the murder of Turner Grey. These instructions were simply left for … those who remain, shall we say.”

“Uh,” said the person who had found the paper. “So, just to be clear, your defense is that you weren’t leaving instructions for the terrorists, you were leaving instructions for a different, unrelated murder plot?”

“Precisely,” said Morgan. “So, you see, there should be no trouble at all.”

“You literally just confessed you were planning a murder,” said the person. “I don’t see much reason to trust you after that!”

The woman gestured invitingly. “Then condemn me to death, if that is your wish,” she said. “The courts can hardly kill me twice, can they?”

SoD5 flavor

(Contains spoilers for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Cases 2 and 4, and Justice for All Case 4)

May 28, 2:54 PM
District Court – Defendant’s Lobby

Crash.

The residents of the courthouse were roused from their slumber by banging sounds from the lobby, metal on metal and wood on wood echoing throughout the building.

Crash. Crash. Crash.

“We should probably go check on that,” said someone huddled in the basement library. “I mean, I don’t really want to, but I think we probably should.”

They unbarricaded their door and rushed upstairs towards the sounds. Yet as they ran towards the lobby, the sounds grew less frequent, and finally stopped entirely.

As they ran into the lobby, they saw the body of a tall man in a green trenchcoat lying on the ground, covered in bruises. The room itself had been torn apart, with various objects strewn about – a coffee maker lying on the floor, a chair knocked over on its side, a shattered vase…

One of the people who had run in knelt by his side and began to rifle through his wallet. “His ID says his name is ‘Detective Dick Gumshoe,’” she said. “I’m not sure if ‘Detective’ is part of his name, or what … but, anyways. Uh. So. What do we do about this?”

“It’s too late to save him, but maybe we can at least remember him,” said another. “I think we should let anyone who has a memory to share speak for a little bit about that.”

“I can start,” said a third. “One time, my friend Maya – yes, that Maya, I didn’t know she was a terrorist – anyways, Maya’s sister got murdered, and Gumshoe found Maya crying over her sister’s dead body, and saw that there was a piece of paper that said ‘Maya,’ and arrested her on the spot. It’s good to see our police officers being so proactive about things.”

There was an awkward silence, before another person spoke up. “I heard that when Manfred von Karma’s adopted son was accused of murdering Robert Hammond, he actually tried to go against his boss’s orders and get the defendant acquitted! This would’ve been pretty bad if he’d actually been guilty, but fortunately it turned out Manfred was the killer all along.”

The group looked around at each other uncomfortably. Finally, someone else started to speak. “In the Matt Engarde trial, he was so dedicated to getting evidence to the courtroom and saving – uh, saving Maya Fey, but that’s not the point – anyways, he was so dedicated to that that he crashed his car.”

“You know,” said the first person. “It occurs to me that maybe trying to do a memorial service for the department’s least competent police officer was not the greatest idea.”

Kiiruma has died in the night! He was:

Dick Gumshoe

Town Voting Roleblocker

“Who cares if the clues I find are no good? That’s not what investigating’s all about!”

Detain for Questioning (Night): Roleblock the player you were voting at the end of the previous day phase. Will have no effect if you were self-voting, voting a player who is now dead, or not voting. This is not considered a targeted ability. (Infinite uses)
Eliminate the Mafia.

Day 5 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-05-30T20:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 9 players alive, majority is 5.

Lucky’s vote will count as two today.

massping

@Alkali
@Frostwolf103
@Lucky
@Marluxion
@Litten
@Italy
@Millium
@Wisdom
@ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

lmao

@Alkali
I read through every slot in the game again over night
Reread Seth posts but from the perspective of Babel, Italy, Leafia, and Lucky being the team

confirm lucky is Franziska von Karma

also rip kiiru
u legend :sob:

My action failed last night, targeted wisdom

/vote Wisdom @Host_Account_3

cool

Chloe

After App flipped villager, I reread the game with the context of Leafia being a wolf. I honestly think the two remaining scum are just italy and lucky? Lucky hard defended Italy and Leafia d1, spent a lot of time trying to shake up the game D1, and when people started to wagon Italy, Lucky started to wagon Babel and tried to set up potential teams with Proph/Babel and Leafia/Me.

While it is true that they pushed for a Babel wagon early on - if you assume the team is Babel/Leafia/Lucky/Italy, his behavior makes complete sense from a perspective of wanting the active scum to be town read, and if executing Babel was what needed to happen, then it would have been done. Even if Babel was a powerful role, he would have died the next day if Italy/Leafia were executed instead, probably, which explains why he spent the next couple of days hard defending those slots and pushing villagers instead.

I’m looking at how both Italy/Lucky acted yesterday too, and I think it makes sense that they are partnered. Lucky talked about how it made more sense for Italy to be mafia, but was voting apprentince instead, acted as if Italy was confirmed mafia this day, ect. He has also tried really hard to talk about how Frost or Chloe may be a wolf, and this behavior likes up with Seth/Italy team.

Then I read Italy post about how they would want to rip their eyes out if Seth were scum with them, and I honestly believe that’s just what happened.

And I think…everyone else is just cleared. I think every other slot is also town, and I think Lucky/Italy interactions just line up if they were mafia.

oki on it

i think yesterday was p unpaired between italy and lucky tho?

hey should i claim my action yet

Day 5 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Wisdom Alkali 1/5
Not Voting Frostwolf103, Lucky, Marluxion, Litten, Italy, Millium, Wisdom, ElizaThePsycho 8

eh
I disagree, honestly
I see what you are saying though, and I’m not gonna be as stubborn as I was on app yesterday, but I think if Italy and Seth are the team then they would want to distance from each other yesterday

1 Like

Yes

lucky > wisdom

Just in time, I got back from watching Top Gun: Maverick