Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Mind you, being able to auto kill wolves does feel incredibly strong and it’s possible that Marl overplayed it. Still, I’ll let him speak for himself once he shows up.

And I agree.
But I don’t get the reasoning behind how I could be a wolf if Marl is town.

Mechanical wise - the ability on truth/deception lists is hardly helping us town and he claims to be roleblocked alot.

I dont want to believe it either, however when it comes to tvt (town) then that will clear Wisdom from alignment too, that is of course if that ability wasn’t broken at that time.

However the problem is the anticlaim, that seems to make our abilities fail which can probably explain why Litten is roleblocked on these key nights.

However what if, these are just to make us believe that these are anticlaim being faked on Litten?

What’s Litten’s exact claim again?

If the Babel wagon is pure, then it’s noteworthy that only one of them have flipped and Atlas was the one who broke the tie on Babel/Eliza.

This is EoD3

If Marl’s ability was blocked, then if you’re a wolf their ability wouldn’t work.
If Italy isn’t scum, then I’m pretty much going into this game blind.

The longer I see the Babel voters surviving night after night, then the more likely it is that at least one of them is a busser. Problem is that if true, then I don’t have much idea where to start.

Is day block even a thing?

I don’t know. It depends on how the anti claim works.

It also depends on if Marl’s ability is compulsory or not. As if it’s a choice, then Wisdom isn’t cleared by mech. If compulsory, then Wisdom would be mech town.

Personally, Italy isn’t a bad chop from my perspective. Yet I’d rather not risk ending the day with a quick hammer.

/vote CRichard @Host_Account_3

yeah
pushing the exact same agenda as chloe p much confirms this slot is w
in no universe does crich join the game and immediately assume the green peek is wrong

also

@Frostwolf103 no, having “the ability to determine the outcome of a tie” as in, i pick who lives, would never exist as a role. because if you aren’t here for eod it would be completely useless.

my role as it exists is basically weaker parity cop, being weaker in situations where both are town and both are scum

It’s probably exactly chloe and lucky

I wasn’t aware there was a green peek when I subbed in.

Marl how exactly does your ability work? You said it’s a parity coppish ability yes?

wisdom surviving the tie and maria flipping town is the equivalent of a green peek crich
and you talked about it earlier

the first time two players are tied at eod, if one of them is a wolf the wolf will lose the tie and die

it’s a passive, meaning a “Day roleblock” wouldn’t even work
it would have had to be some kind of stealth vanillaizer which i dont believe would exist
so wisdom is just town

the first time the day ended in a tie it was a tie between wisdom and maria, maria flipped town meaning wisdom is also town

Ok I think I’m beginning to understand your ability better.
In that case.
/unvote @Host_Account_3