Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Regarding Lucky, I did have a game with them in which they bussed their partner and survived till final 3 offsite. If Lucky keeps surviving despite being “spewed town” by Leafia, then they can be scum from that.

Trying to find what everyone claimed is a nightmare in this game. Good Lord the 1st thread is near 10k posts. No wonder I didn’t stand a chance of catching up fully.

if you didn’t know what you were talking about why did you immediately go after the same agenda chloe was pushing like 2 hours ago sir

I wasn’t aware there was a green check on Wisdom. Try finding that when there are a gargantuan 12k posts to comb through.

Yeah I was going off what others have said to me in thread. I wanted you to speak for yourself.

Anyway, thanks to Marl for clearing up my ignorance on how his ability works. Wisdom would have to be town here.

bleh

I like to think that I wouldn’t be this clueless about Marl’s ability if I subbed into a scum slot, as my hypothetical partner would fill me in on before my replacement was announced . Though I understand that would require taking my word for it.

Day 5 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Italy Wisdom, Lucky 3/5
ElizaThePsycho Litten 1/5
Litten Frostwolf103 1/5
CRichardFortressLies Marluxion 1/5
Not Voting Italy, ElizaThePsycho, Millium, CRichardFortressLies 4

Speaking of a Lucky scum game. I have one here. The name they went by is Gavial.
Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win] - The Syndicate (mafiathesyndicate.com)

These posts don’t come across as w/w theater. This looks like a wolf salty that their pocket attempt on a townie failed.

Whoops wrong thread.

I should take another look at Lucky’s interactions with Leafia, as I might have been too hasty to write them off as unpartnered.

Ngl, the fact that no one seems to be in a hurry to save Italy is making me a little worried they might be a mislynch.

Which will age well if Italy is a hit Kappa. Still, Italy’s flip probably provides the most info and tells us who the wolves likely are if Italy is a miss, or last wolf if Italy is a hit.

Well that’s nice. Leafia’s ISO is also painful af to comb through. Looks like I’ll hate hyperposting with a passion soon enough.

Wait Leafia never tried to push Lucky D1 didn’t she? Yet she pushed on players who I think are town/town leaned so far. I’m at D1 Leafia’s posts so this will take a little time.

These posts don’t come across as w/w theater. This looks like a wolf salty that their pocket attempt on a townie failed.

I rephrase this:

However what if, the roleblock claims / anticlaim
mechanic make us want to believe these are mafia motivated but probaby as fake therefore Litten is the weakest we have cleared.

That’s an interesting point you mentioned there.
Litten being alive for days after pushing on Leafia admittedly throws off my confidence in them being town.
What do you think of Lucky btw?

891 Leafia posts later. Nothing clearing Lucky from being partnered with Leafia.

1 Like