Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

cuz afaik you seem to be saying you wanted leafia to spew their teammates but you literally called them town so

To answer your question. No.
I’ll go through last day VC to figure which teams are possible or not possible.

So looking at the VC. I can rule out Frostwolf/Marl, because scum do their best to avoid voting as a bloc especially off wagon to a mislynched townie. Regarding Wisdom, the only world where they’re scum is if Marl is scum, because Wisdom doesn’t have any viable partner except Marl claiming a green check on her.

I remember putting out a theory that Eliza as town would imply that the scum tried and failed to save Babel their KP during D1. To me that’s still a valid theory and if true, then the whole Babel wagon is pure and the scum are in Marl, Italy and Wisdom. Which incidentally is why I wanted Italy dead yesterday because it would confirm that scum were trying to save Babel if Italy is scum, or that it ensures that we don’t have a suspected townie in Italy in a world they’re town.

Here’s where I’m at on Eliza/Babel.
If Eliza is town, then scum are 100% on them or off wagon altogether.
If Eliza is scum, then the last scum would be trickier to figure out.

If we think that scum tried to save Babel, we never vote Eliza today, Litten or Frostwolf today.

Ah yes, the joys of Aussie timezone when I login to post and no one to talk with.

World 1: Scum tried to save Babel and Eliza is town. That leaves us with a PoE of Italy, Marl and Wisdom from my perspective.
World 2: Scum tried to save Babel and Eliza is scum, then their last team mate is a much wider net including the 3 names I mentioned in world 1.
World 3: Scum were bussing Babel and Eliza is town. If Eliza is town in this world, then it would imply that bussers are in Frost and Litten, yet those two don’t give me the feeling they were bussing their KP D1.
World 4: Scum were bussing Babel and Eliza is scum. Doesn’t feel like the world we’re in, as they’d probably want Eliza to go over in a worst case scenario over Babel because KP is pretty important for scum.

I can also hard unpair Italy and Wisdom from the vote counts. Those two have been going at each other by votes which is highly unlikely to be both teamed.

ima sleep
I’ll read what you said later

Alright we’ll talk later. If World 1 is correct, then we have enough executions in Marl/Italy and Wisdom to win the game.

except i’m literally the only person who has resulted in scum dying

CRich literally is playing 1 to 1 with how he did in the MC JJBA game where he was scum, he has yet to towntell in the obvious way he does EVERY SINGLE TIME he is town

the “Chloe and Italy can’t be w/w” is just a false pretense
Chloe visiting Italy in a closed setup doesn’t make them hard unaligned dude

both Crich and Italy can be though
chloe can also be with eliza if scum wanted to try to save babel at the cost of her life

Wisdom was ALREADY mech clear

why would they not just target me

clearing me clears wisdom

Ah yes it makes total sense for my slot to “investigate” my “partner” Italy and then hard push them later on. Oh yeah I remember who said my slot never outed Italy’s flavor, and yet Italy quoted it.

Which btw was confirmed by tracker/watcher. If anyone really thinks Italy and I are a team from that, then you’re way in tinfoil land.

all we have confirmed from flipped town is that the visit happened

a partner would also know your partners flavor

you have outed no flavors outside of italy’s specifically

also even if italy ISNT your partner
you know what role could easily give you a player’s flavor

scum rolecop, which has yet to flip and is an auto include in every rolemadness game

The tracker/watcher outing my Italy visit hard anti aligns Italy and myself. Oh lets not forget that I was saying Italy should be the flip on day 5, which you guys didn’t do and went for Lucky. At this point, if you’re town and want to believe that Italy and I are the solve, then you’re deep in tinfoiling the both of us as scum/scum.

until you have flipped no it doesn’t
if you flip scum investigative it does
you could easily NOT be scum investigative if you are partnered though