Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Also Lucky can absolutely be a Babel busser, as he has a history of hellbussing his buddies from the offsite game I posted in this thread.

You know, posts like this make Lucky/Leafia believable as scum partners.

Iā€™d rather not vote Italy yet, lets put up Lucky as a counter wagon.

/vote Lucky @Host_Account_3

1 Like

I hate this Atlas shade. This sounds like something scum would say to sow seeds of doubt on a townie for a possible misdefenestrate down the line.

1 Like

Why Lucky can be a Babel busser. In the Akemi Homura mafia, Gavial as he was known in game bussed his partner DrWilgy when it became obvious there was no saving them.
If Iā€™m reading the thread state correctly, then itā€™s possible that wolf!Lucky would distance from Babel for towncred and yet not anticipate Atlas sniping the wolf KP at the last second.

Can anyone prove this is impossible if your name isnā€™t Lucky? Iā€™d like to hear it now.

Another way to look at it is this. If Lucky is a town double voter, why are the mafia not killing him?

Day 5 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Italy Wisdom, Lucky 3/5
ElizaThePsycho Litten 1/5
Litten Frostwolf103 1/5
CRichardFortressLies Marluxion 1/5
Lucky CRichardFortressLies 1/5
Not Voting Italy, ElizaThePsycho, Millium 3

I guess thatā€™s a point but last game Bladescape was town triple voter survived to end game so itā€™s not unfathomable. Luckyā€™s probably wolf anyway though!

Oh yeah thatā€™s true. Luckyā€™s double vote is proven from what I can tell, yet Lucky/Leafia interactions are starkly different from how Leafia has interacted with the flipped townies from what I can see.

1 Like

That is what I am asking since start of this game, you knowā€¦litten get to live.

/unvote
/vote Lucky
@Host_Account_3

I have been on his case for while and you do share same suspicions about him

Heā€™s not even after Wisdom to keep double voting.

Sorry I said it wrong, start of day 5

Weird that Leafia wasnā€™t talking to Lucky during the reaction test shenanigans. Yet she was talking to Litten a lot, which is rand not scum/scum.

Trueā€¦

Yeah the mafia surely wouldnā€™t pass up, Italy and Lucky however are not factional killers last night

Iā€™ve been told Litten is an investigative role too. What does his role do?

If Litten is alive during LyLo, then somethingā€™s wrong. Yet if heā€™s town. I donā€™t see why scum keep him alive till then for helping to bury Leafia.

Anyway I probably wonā€™t be around at EoD, as I have a headache and should have an early night sleep.

Day 5 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Italy Wisdom, Lucky 3/5
Lucky CRichardFortressLies, Frostwolf103 2/5
ElizaThePsycho Litten 1/5
CRichardFortressLies Marluxion 1/5
Not Voting Italy, ElizaThePsycho, Millium 3

votecounts will be a little slow until EoD

Umm Wisdom, Lucky your scum read is voting Italy with you. Thought you might want that known.

He do check player what their truth/deception list they have submitted.

Last night heā€™s suppose to reveal all but got blocked