Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Maybe and I dont know if I am vocal about not lynching Lucky for one reason and that is to prove his innocence if Eliza did indeed redirect Lucky or not.

Great info lynch

I want to keep thinking that if wisdom is scum then marl would have last night

I have, no doubt about Eliza redirecting it? I mean I understand what you are saying but

@Marluxion
talk to me about how Richard is outted again but like
put it into easy words to understand and concise

Lucky on other hand isnt so sure, werent you blocked the same night that Eliza used her ‘one-shot’ redirect that affects factional on Lucky > Wisdom ?

@Litten you see what I mean?

So no Litten, lucky is indeed a bad wagon.

you are arguing that it was bad because Italy would tell us if Eliza redirected lucky to wisdom

I am arguing that the information is moot because I have zero doubt about Eliza claim in the first place

He did? Wtf am I reading then

Lucky intended to get double vote out of Italy.

So! Have Italy have been lynched instead of Lucky, lucky will able to tell if that his ability is indeed redirected or not.

You were also blocked N4, right? That happened in same night.

Italy was at L-1 before I went to bed. Dunno WTF you guys were doing dropping the ball like that while I was sleeping.

Still… two embarrassing wagons is a charm.

/vote Eliza

I pushed Eliza for the wrong reason last time, but I am not wrong about Italy and Lucky being town.

Trying to get wisdom mislynched through her action she claimed and Lucky want to confirm this was not trick.

@Host_Account_3

You mean Marl would have died last night?

Flavor wise I am a very naughty girl, maybe I benefit on who I put on deception correctly

I think I get the new ability from putting someone on deception, which as I mentioned to you previously: you, richard and Marl

I put Marl for like N1, N3 and N4 on truth (missed N2)

But N5, I put him on deception.

We have misunderstood the truth/deception.

Day 6 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
ElizaThePsycho Frostwolf103 1/4
Not Voting CRichardFortressLies, Marluxion, Litten, Italy, Wisdom, ElizaThePsycho 6

A thought has occurred to me. If Frostwolf’s theory that Leafia was bussed to silence Prophylaxis is correct, we should look at Prophy’s legacy to see who out of the alive players did Prophey read as town and scum.

I did try to ISO but I am not able to find viable info on what Prophy did put on truth/deception list, still have reads for sure.