Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Seeing as Prophy flipped town, their truth/deception lists should line up with reads they posted in thread.

Perhaps, marl should be high though according to prophy.

If Guillotina were playing in this game, heā€™d be screaming at us to not ignore legacies of dead townies.

the legacy of wisp had us both in their truth list and everyone else in deception list
despite me asking for them to use it as a read list

Prophy said it too

Would have been better if prophy could just copied pasted.

Iā€™m pretty sure copy pasting from role cards isnā€™t allowed though.

idk who spread the rumors that Iā€™m good at this game

Your reputation as a good player precedes you from what Iā€™ve heard.

BTW Litten, you said you have trouble reading me. Have you even seen my past games?

No

I probably have but forgot

That makes sense, as we havenā€™t played many games together. Nightingaleā€™s BoTF and this game are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

I remember that we were both town in that game.
@Litten

So Litten if you want to meta dive me. Iā€™ll save you the trouble by giving you links to a town and scum game.

Town game:
Playersā€™ Choice Invitational - Town Wins! - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies
Scum game:
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [Game Thread] - Mafia Cafe

just town lottery winner

I said it much earlier in thread 1

iā€™m not positive he is now if italy is mafia, just becuase of A) chloeā€™s visit on italy that i had completely forgotten about, and B) chloe trying hard to get italy to go over on the previous day

but i thought he was a wolf from how he immediately pushed the exact same agenda chloe was, despite claiming to not know the mechanics around my role

again despite showing he knew the mechanics around my role just like
30 minutes before i came into thread

and claimed he didnā€™t when he very clearly did, the exact same thing leafia did with the lost wolf thing on day 1

villager (derogatory)

literally everyone here is already dead and italy had flavor claimed before you ever said you knew his flavor

this stinks