Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Yeah well nothing pleases you.

And Iā€™ve yet to hear who my hypothetical partner is. Oh wait that was supposed to be Lucky and they flipped town.

also @Litten last night i completely treed my list :wowee: i checked thread, saw lucky died and immediatley closed forums

have you used the full list history check you were talking about yet

2 Likes

Chloe may or may not have claimed to know Italyā€™s flavor before I subbed in. Thatā€™s not my fault either way.

ā€œI might be scum, but it was my predecessor who made the mistake, Iā€™m completely free from all fault.ā€

Oh hey whatā€™s that? You wanted to kill me yesterday and missed. Hereā€™s your chance and if needed Iā€™ll self vote. I can see why Apprentice murked himself out of the game.

I used to be seriously annoyed at Apprentice for self voting, yet itā€™s clear he did himself and everyone else a favor doing so.

no iā€™m not voting until i reread wisps iso

ok chief

Is it me or does it seem everyone is deaf when I ask who my scum partner would be if my slot is indeed scum? Interesting no one ever tries to answer that huh?

the biggest red flag for me this game is that wisp died instead of eliza, despite eliza claiming to be one of the few roles that can still catch scum

wisp had claimed vanillaized since like day 2

it can be literally anyone except italy which is the only thing you have going for you

ā€œI might be a wolf but i wont let you vote me until you fully gamesolveā€ is not a defense and is not going to stop anyone from voting you

p sure you literally pulled this exact bit in the jojos game on MC that i first played with scum you like a year and a half ago

okay marl
you didnā€™t need to be more obvious town

apparently i fucking did because frost is now thinking itā€™s me and eliza

1 Like

also
I never got to use it
because when I tried it failed

rip

1 Like

do you have a link
also Richard I saw you posted links but
Iā€™m not reading them rn
itā€™s 12 pm
Iā€™ll read them later
this day is the only exception Iā€™ll make to reading different games, never expect me to read games that Iā€™m not in, in the future

I beg to differ.
Itā€™s not with you obviously, because you want me dead.
Frostwolf same reasons as you.
Wisdom is greenchecked.
Litten because how Litten and I handle is each is arguably not w/w.

You can argue that Eliza and I are a possible team tbf, though if you think that Babel spew is good for Eliza then youā€™d have to concede that I canā€™t be teamed with Eliza too.

1 Like