Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Frostwolf103 has died in the night! He was:

Dahlia Hawthorne

Town 1-shot Day Vigilante

“There’s only one way to take revenge against the dead.”

Electrocute (Day): Kill target player. The vote count is reset after you use this ability. This ability is disabled on Day 1 and in LyLo. (1 use)
Eliminate the Mafia.

Day 7 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-06-05T20:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 5 players alive, majority is 3.

IT IS LYLO. VOTES ARE LOCKED. YOUR FIRST VOTE IS FINAL AND CANNOT BE CHANGED.

massping

@CRichardFortressLies
@Marluxion
@Litten
@Italy
@Wisdom

I targeted frostwolf last night. Truth list he had wisdom italy and me, while his deception list was Richard and marl

yeah so it’s just crichard and wisdom

Marl is clearing wisdom.
Italy/Richard can’t be w/w
Which means marl has to be a wolf, OR, wisdom is miscleared somehow.

why have you not suspected marl all game

There’s zero way it’s wisdom and Richard. Chloe would have NEVER in a million years throw suspicion on wisdom like that when they are green checked. They would have shut up and accept the free couple of executions.

a proper evaluation of wisdom will be needed in f3 but right now we should start by sending crichard into the sun

i’m a confident reader

it’s f5 and you still are town reading them off your meta reasoning
when, from your perspective, you should be looking at me and Richard if you think marl is town, cuz there’s zero way it’s Richard and wisdom

why do you think I’m town

I’m convinced that everyone thought it was Eliza/you because Eliza wasn’t here a majority of the time to defend themselves

I feel like it’s the same way here but with you reading wisdom as mafia

The ONLY universe in which wisdom is not town is one where scum have some kind of specific counter built in for exactly my role

I can’t live in that universe, especially considering I was the one who had the most agency over the tied wagons and especially not after babel lurked to try to dodge my role eod1. If they had a counter they would have just used it there

Especially not after wisp died the day immediately after he cleared wisdom for playing exactly like she did in catvitational

So she’s town and there is exactly one villager in you/Italy/crich

It’s just a matter of figuring out who

marl
i can’t accept me being the village in that trio
cause of the fact that Chloe visited Italy there

If exactly my role has a built in counter that only works for wisdom then I’ll make a custom joycat with a single tear and send it to arete myself

I can’t play with that assumption

i plan to do a full re eval regardless of the gamestate in f3
and i’d much rather kill crichard today and sort out the domes tomorrow

if you are village
then town case yourself
do town stuff
I don’t know
All I know is right now is that you are claiming that wisdom is town while saying there’s a town in a trio of 3 people who two people I think can’t be w/w
so
you gotta convince me you are town if you want me to ignore that mechanic

I can town case myself to help you figure out I’m village marl, too, but right now you are just claiming something that I view as impossible

I also don’t want to think it’s Italy because of his play two days ago

I need to fully reread all three of you though, I was honestly hoping if you were town you’d just die (or I would) so I didn’t have to solve you

thing is litten
if you and crichard are both scum town’s investigative ability boils down to an ability type follower and a one shot watcher
and that’s :joy_cat: