Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

I mean
I set up lylo the next day by trying to get wolves to kill frost there, by claiming that I would lynch you always, and if frost didn’t die and you died I would have instantly yeeted of the planet earth
If I died I would have just guessed it was you and frost or at least frost 100% when I get to dead chat

That being said, @italy
please tell me why you think I’m town

I stand by what I said yesterday

I am the only reason any wolves have died this game and the only reason I’m still alive is because it’s been optimal for me to die to confirm wisdom because of this exact situation

Leafia tried appealing to me non stop day 2 and 3

Plus I’m pretty sure I had moments where I was clearly lacking TMI in some of my role speculation, Chloe pointed it out on d3 iirc

if you honestly want to know why I’m town it’s the fact that I instantly jumped on leafia when I noticed they claimed something terrible that shouldn’t exist

I always wait a bit when I’m scum to leap at wolves fangs out, as opposed to me doing it no matter what as town if I see something truly terrible

Also I tried to get leafia executed that day instead of Maria/wisdom
but then you said we should execute leafia the next day
which is :joy_cat:

mech

Okay explain as if I’m 5

No I literally did not, I was begging the thread to just kill leafia and do the tie the next day

Wisp and proph both said no

1 Like

too much scum invest
too little town invest

still doesn’t explain why Chloe visited Italy though
/shrug

Also this is the quote I remember reading when I was isoing Chloe, said this pre babel flip

because chloe was a very real flavor cop/1 shot rolecop

merely the wrong color

this lylo is going to be a pain
“okay if you are town then please tell me why these are scum”
“they can’t be scum together”
“I know you are solving, but your solve doesn’t make sense cuz xyz”

I really didn’t learn my lesson when I executed cheese , because I executed lucky instead of Italy
That said I also thought lucky was a wildcard that I did not care to have around if he was a villager

this is why i’m saying we kill crichard
the good thing about lylo thread collapse is that wolves will run out of good social kills in a heartbeat and can only kill poe

We know a scum hid the factional kill on proph n1, his role confirmed this

Leafia was trying to confirm herself n1 but she also didn’t show up visiting proph

Meaning a scum likely exists that can hide a teammates visit, like a supportive JOAT or something. That’s the only explanation for it I can think of

That’s IF italy is scum and I’m not even sure he is, I still think it’s most likely you and chlorb

Scum rolecops also usually give flavor yeah

Most likely that’s what the visit was if you’re town

I mean
I’m not scum
I can give a million different explanations as to why I am
I also think that it makes zero sense to have an empower Joat ninja when factional kill passives exist
Chloe was tracked n2, while the supposed ninja kill happened n1

here’s my idea for the ninja
“the first time you perform the factional kill your visit is hidden”

Factional kill passives?