Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

:really:

marl iā€™m obvious town
like legitmately
I can and will If I have to find every single wolf game and show you how I treat my partners once they make a wolfy mistake
As long as itā€™s not a red check I donā€™t bounce on my partners like that

idk
still think crich is always w here
idk
no
brain says you and italy could literally just be the team and you are the optimal yeet but if i misyeet you iā€™ll feel bad

okay I agree with that
we can blame us losing on arete and declare it a win inside our head for putting a role that is worse than a god father in
:wowee:

1 Like

a role worse than godfather despite a godfather already being in the setup :joy_cat:

aret aret

Iā€™m not a wolf though, so, like, yes I ackolwge if you are a villager, itā€™s probably better to get me into a cross vote
that said if you believe wisdom is a v then richard/italy would sastify you
and if you are a w, I guess you win if you are a w with wisdom, because I donā€™t have the confidnce after being wrong on two town execution and then letting a third v die to push you hard cause I too would feel bad if you were a v

thats a semi-ascetic role
not a god father

1 Like

yeah but i dont know who iā€™d vote there

and itā€™s not about being ā€œsatisfiedā€
if youā€™re w and i go for crich/italy today you just win lylo by thunderdoming the other with your bottomless wim

yeah your just a villager
:shrug:

tell me something i dont know :joy_cat:

You are worried about the same things Iā€™m worried about if you are a wolf.
Yesterday I said I donā€™t think we win the game if you are a wolf, but for simialir reasons.

god this game just feels wrong

app was a w all along
the host is a liar

This game feels wrong cause NO ONE FITS ANY TEAM
WHATSOEVER
in my mind

1 Like

ok iā€™m done spinning my wheels iā€™m getting nowhere
if youā€™re a wolf iā€™m just letting you pocket me

also friend wants to play overwatch
so iā€™ll be back tonight

the only team that still makes sense in my head is you and crich from how you were white knighting him the previous 2 days

if itā€™s italy/crich italyā€™s posts today dont even make sense unless heā€™s planning to bus crich and go for a final 3 win

but like
i really dont think that would be the default play because you have to kill me and then wisdom is locked v, because iā€™m even further spewed off crich

so in that world itā€™d be final 3 wisdom / italy / you

italy really going to thunderdome you in final 3? no i dont think that is ever the plan
if it is italy is insane