Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Litten is trolling at this point.

I can just ignore him and do what we must.

I am however, willing to listen why Litten decide to change vote.

Right, Ici town read Leafia, I kinda recall this.

I still doubt w!Chloe would plan to go for the mechest clear slot that isnā€™t Millium. Like, with the TMI of me being town and cleared by Marl it should be really hard to fake a wolf read on me, and thatā€™s almost always coming from a town PoV. Probably why no one is joining her either.

Getting Marl and me nkā€™d is likely wolvesā€™ top priority (and Millium as well) which is why I think Atlas died targeting Marl. And Chloe going all in to instead push me feels like a waste of game plan if Iā€™m a designated night kill anyway, and I trust Chloe to be a more strategic wolf than that.

Donā€™t think I didnā€™t see the plan to punt me in lylo though. glares

Iā€™m not 100% confident who the wolves are but I think that as long as we donā€™t tinfoil Marl, Millium, Chloe or Frostwolf and punt the rest we got this.

Would be surprised if Litten flipped w though but I could at least say I was right d1 :shrug:

Litten has been acting strange lately, more shitpostery

Votes against Litten Thread 1:

3x Wisdom
3x Leafia
3x Apprentice
2x Marluxion
2x Lucky
1x Maria
1x Millium

Votes against Litten Thread 1:

3x Wisdom
3x Leafia
3x Apprentice
2x Marluxion
2x Lucky
1x Maria
1x Millium

And lets be honest, I donā€™t see a world that Lucky would be bussing Apprentice either

/unvote
/vote Apprentice
@Host_Account_3

i have a red check on marl

1 Like

i dont really think itā€™s italy, i think the way chloe has been pushing him has been hella wolfy

rather than actually considering his post it feels like sheā€™s just trying to make him look bad

i was afraid of saying this earlier because if iā€™m wrong iā€™ll look hella dumb but

rn iā€™m at chloe + app is the exact scumteam

1 Like

Votes against Leafia Thread 1:

5x Leafia (lol)
5x Marluxion
4x Millium
3x Litten
3x Lucky
3x Alkali (Ici hasnt voted)
2x Wisdom
2x Kiiruma
1x Maria
1x Silviu
1x Prophylaxis
1x Italy

[Whereā€™s apprentice?]

1 Like

So after apprentice, my PoE will be Litten, Lucky and Alkali

This cant be against the town objective though, so that alone can be good point of viewing Alkali being town

And should Apprentice flip wolf then that eliminates Lucky being a wolf as wellā€¦Which leaves Litten.

@Marluxion @Italy @Millium @ElizaThePsycho @Alkali

We can vote Apprentice to end the day

@Kiiruma You keep Litten occupied instead of Italy

@ElizaThePsycho Carry on your plan

1 Like

And remember, Marl, Eliza and Kiiruma gets the truth vote