Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

i like this plan better but my main hesitation is app wanting to die, if he’s mafia it means his partner is usually the important one

albeit dead mafia is dead mafia so

At least one slanker and one active.

I want to move on next day asap

While Litten is wasting our time telling to unvote when we’re close to hammer when there’s nothing else to talk about

I have major hesitation on Leafia as well until that turns out to be correct.

I can add myself along with [Where’s Frostwolf103]?

Think about it, Marluxion. Should I risk trying to get apprentice lynched as mafia when he might flip village, therefor I will be the one lynched tomorrow? But that’s why I am on thunderdome against Litten tomorrow.

Totally not have a grudge against Mia Fey, no sir.

Are you agreed, @Litten?

Day 4 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Italy Wisdom, Lucky, Kiiruma 3/6
Apprentice Apprentice, Frostwolf103 2/6
Lucky Litten 1/6
Wisdom Alkali 1/6
Not Voting Marluxion, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePsycho 4
1 Like

Lmao i knew this might happen when i called app town

What makes app a wolf?
I really dont think hes that wolfy
Like, at all

Uh huh

Wisdom there are 2 wolves out there if you’re town

I feel like they should be salivating at the idea of miseliming you and pinning it on me

Yet nobody is joining me

No.

In no world should he do this

Litten is beyond clear, what

I can’t get over this lol it feels like such a preemtive set up to shut down suspicion when someone says your wagon isnt gaining traction therefore you’re a wolf

If your wagon isnt gaining traction wouldnt that imply im a wolf since, as i said before, wolves would likely love the chance to miselim you and take no flak for it - since it would be entirely my fault
Two miselims in a row

This feels like a wolf mindset, not a town one

Are you sure about that?

I feel like everyone is being so lazy with their wisdom townreads and not evaluating whether or not she’s actually been villagery and its frustrating lmao

The easy world is to assume marl’s role is real and true and shes confirmed town

But the world we likely live in is that leafia was TMIing that she would survive the tie - which i think is completely blatant if you read her Day 2 iso - and i feel like nobody really did if they arent seeing that
Which means wisdom isnt clear
Which means you can’t just go the lazy route of assigning her the status of ‘mech clear’
She hasnt been villagery

For Wisdom not being clear, you are asking Marl to be wolf as well.

Absolutely
He shouldnt be considered til lylo if ever

He would have hellbussed Leafia and also bussed his kp for zero reason

He isnt wolfing

Im goin back to sleep gn

1 Like

I’m literally not and ppl needa stop saying this :wowee:

I appreciate if you DONT do that again when you are going to sleep by the last minute