Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

absolutely not
wisdom is town and i’m not letting them get voted here

that is just instantly losing to the team that i think is most likely, you and litten

If you really think Litten and I are the team, then would you have Litten and I cross?

From Marl’s PoV, then they should be fine with either Litten or I making the cross with Italy.
Not yet ofc.

that is probably ideal yeah, i doubt you will because i think you’re both scum though :joy_cat:

Wisdom being town would imply that I’ve miscleared either Marl or Litten. Lets hope we can dunk a wolf and they worry about it in F3. There’s also a thing called voting order in LyLo too.

rule of fours

ok IF italy is scum, they definitely were anticipating me being protected

i dont really even know why

i guess scum may have been way more afraid of my role than i thought? doesn’t really mean much if italy is town though

scum italy p much completely verifies wisdom IS v though
so team is never wisdom italy
so crich’s suggestion for them to crossvote is extremely :joy_cat: worthy

just received like 3 notifications what’s going on

This game is still ongoing.

i can infer that much

Italy it’s near certain that you’re getting in a cross with myself or Wisdom. Though Marl being against you and Wisdom cross is a thing.

If it turns out that Italy is town and I cross vote him, then that’s on me for be wildly off base this game.

marl/litten would be some brain frying bullshit so logically at least one of you two are a wolf and those are better odds than i usually play

That would imply we’re both town and we’d immediately lose once we cross vote.

what

Marl and Litten being both scum would mean You, Wisdom and I are all town and the odds that we cross vote is incredibly high. Which would be game losing for town.

yes it would also imply the entire game’s been fucked for the past 5 days now

If that’s the world we’re in, it would be best if I don’t think about the game after this is all said and done.

and that litten has been repeatedly making posts that gradually grow in fear that marl is deepwolfing which would serve basically zero benefit for a wolf to do to another wolf in endgame