Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

italy had some really good posts on d2 that make me think it’s not him though

i quoted some earlier
meanwhile the leafia spew on your and crich’s end is just like
bleh

Leafia play as both alignments is to seem townie and fail at doing it the majority of the time
I have never seen leafia open wolf as town, which I explained afterwards, and I doubt I ever will

I thought leafia actually had some ew posts with regards to italy, though
Which I can quote after I do other stuff

1 Like

no i know that
if i were around at the time i would have said the same thing, but that post happened while i was sleeping and missed it in my catchup

had fully tuned leafia out at that point

:wowee:

most of the ones i liked i quoted from earlier

and you’ve said yourself it can’t be italy / crich

and i know it isn’t wisdom
so

yeah
which is the problematic part marl
that I have pointed out for two days now actually

If your town I’m really hoping that you just get cleared by a cross vote and die and that I’m somehow wrong about them being not wolves together but I doubt that’s the case

which tells me it’s just probably you and crich

the “Automatically Wins ties vs villagers” thing that specifically wisdom would need to make this not the case is not even fitting for the adrian andrews flavor

if anything it’s like

the opposite
i’m pretty sure in game 3 the main thing she does is witness a crime and trip over stuff

i mean i guess adrian is super basic so she could be a stealth vanillaizer
but
i dont think that’s the case

1 shot watcher makes perfect sense with what happens in game 3, she just witnesses the crime happening and is barely in the game

i think there are non zero worlds where you’re just being silly and it could be crich and italy but i dont think that’s the most prominent world

i still think it’s you and crich

(Adrian Andrews stans everywhere in shambles rn)

How am I being silly though
They claimed flavor cop and I don’t see any scum role that has a reason to visit scum, because if they ever flip then Italy is just
fucked

fwiw I think you are being townie rn
but you are basically asking me to ignore mechanics rn and say that Italy/Richard is the team

It’s role madness sir
Scum dont have to have just one role ability, ESPECIALLY not a role with the flavor of Miles fuckin’ Edgeworth

It could easily be a cycle Joat with like a “Rolecop, Asceticizer, Roleblocker” or something

you can’t make that assumption here, especially not in fucking lylo

if something smells it probably stinks

miles edgeworth’s wiki page is probably longer than arete’s thesis

It can’t be ascetizer cause I visited Italy the same night as Chloe

The Leafia/Babel/Italy/Chloe team is like
not that well versed in ace attorney i dont think

neither is the Leafia/Babel/You/Chloe team

so i think the odds are it’s just someone barely skimmed his wiki page and saw he was an investigator (in his one spinoff game) and decided to fake some kind of investigative and flavor cop on a partner (and a game full of outed flavors) was the most convenient because it meant they didn’t have to provide any checks of actual value in the case that they died

i would not be surprised if their flavor isn’t even miles edgeworth because edgy poo wasn’t even in the game until the end of the final chapter