Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Day 6 Final Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
ElizaThePsycho Frostwolf103, CRichardFortressLies, Wisdom, Marluxion 4/4
CRichardFortressLies Italy, ElizaThePsycho 2/4
Not Voting Litten 1

Everyone has five minutes to ping me with errors.

1 Like

Eliza has been executed. She was:

Luke Atmey

Town Redirector

“Unable to find a rival worthy of my genius, I was forced to create one by myself!”

Blackmail (Night): Target two players. Redirect all non-killing targeted abilities used by the first player to the second player. (Infinite uses)
Eliminate the Mafia.

Night 6 begins and will end in slightly over 24 hours, at 2022-06-03T20:00:00Z. Actions, including Truth and Deception lists, are due 2 hours before the end of the night.

1 Like

EoD6 flavor

June 3, 1:47 PM
District Court --Courtroom No. 8

“Is he ever going to shut up?” muttered someone in the crowd

He was staring at a blond man with a monocle, who had been speaking to the rest of them for the past half-hour with no interruptions, not even to answer the questions that some people were trying to interject. Periodically, he pulled out a large chart, which he had periodically drawn overnight, and pointed to it.

At last, he reached the end of his speech. “Therefore, I hope all of you will vote with me, to end this menace once and for all! Zvarri!”

“Sorry,” said someone. “That’s your theory? You’re telling us that the terrorists actually switched places with Arete, Arctic, and Geyde, stole their clothing, and then deliberately blew themselves up, and that the real Arete, Arctic, and Geyde are still alive, but that they climbed on top of each other and are all, collectively impersonating the bailiff?”

“Zvarri!” said the man. “Only an Ace Detective could have unearthed this plot.”

“Friend,” said the interrupter. “Buddy. Pal. That is literally the stupidest theory I have ever heard in my life, and I’ve been sitting through this ‘trial’” – he made air quotes with his hands – “for six days now. You wasted our time on this?”

“It is not a waste!” said the man. “Truly, genius is cursed to never be understood in its own time.”

“Look, this isn’t complicated,” said the interrupter. “What our friend here is saying–”

“Ace Detective Luke Atmey!”

“–What ‘Ace’ ‘Detective’ Luke Atmey is saying,” continued the interrupter, “makes no sense. We all know that it makes sense. The only way someone could come up with a theory this absurd and nonsensical is if they were trying not to make sense, if they couldn’t make sense, because making sense would lead us straight to their accomplices!”

“Well, in that case, does anyone disagree?” said the Judge. “No? Then get this man out of the courtroom!”

1 Like

SoD7 flavor

June 3, 1:47 PM
District Court – Defendant’s Lobby

The air smelled faintly of rhododendron flowers as what remained of the suspects began to make their way back up the stairs towards the courtroom. As they reached the lobby they saw what had become a familiar sight: the body of one of their number lying motionless on the ground. One of them ran to check her pulse, but even as she felt at the body’s wrist, she already knew she wouldn’t find one.

Yet even so, the scene looked very different from the others they had seen. The woman was lying in a bed of flowers, and a bluebird had perched on her head. There was not a single mark on her body – no bullet holes, no stab wounds, not even a bruise that could indicate a struggle. It was as if she had simply fallen dead in the lobby.

The only sign of violence was a tiny glass bottle, now cracked, lying on the ground next to her atop a white lily.

“She looks so innocent,” said one of the few remaining people wistfully. “I don’t know how we ever suspected her.”

“Are you just saying that because of the bird?” asked another.

“I mean, yes,” said the first one. “Well, that and the flowers.”

“Why would the killer even take the time to arrange a flowerbed for her?” asked someone else. “It doesn’t make sense.”

“I don’t think they did,” said the first person to speak. “I think they just appeared.”

“That makes no sense,” said a fourth person. “How can flowers just appear?”

The last person shrugged his shoulders. “I mean, we’ve had literal ghosts show up in the courtroom,” he said. “When you think about it, magically appearing flowers and bluebirds aren’t any stranger than that.”

As the group walked into the courtroom, one of them paused, for a moment, by the flowerbed. “I’m sorry, Dahlia,” he whispered, picking up a chrysanthemum from the flowerbed and tucking it behind her ear. “I didn’t want it to end like this either.”

1 Like

Frostwolf103 has died in the night! He was:

Dahlia Hawthorne

Town 1-shot Day Vigilante

“There’s only one way to take revenge against the dead.”

Electrocute (Day): Kill target player. The vote count is reset after you use this ability. This ability is disabled on Day 1 and in LyLo. (1 use)
Eliminate the Mafia.

Day 7 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-06-05T20:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 5 players alive, majority is 3.

IT IS LYLO. VOTES ARE LOCKED. YOUR FIRST VOTE IS FINAL AND CANNOT BE CHANGED.

massping

@CRichardFortressLies
@Marluxion
@Litten
@Italy
@Wisdom

I targeted frostwolf last night. Truth list he had wisdom italy and me, while his deception list was Richard and marl

yeah so it’s just crichard and wisdom

Marl is clearing wisdom.
Italy/Richard can’t be w/w
Which means marl has to be a wolf, OR, wisdom is miscleared somehow.

why have you not suspected marl all game

There’s zero way it’s wisdom and Richard. Chloe would have NEVER in a million years throw suspicion on wisdom like that when they are green checked. They would have shut up and accept the free couple of executions.

a proper evaluation of wisdom will be needed in f3 but right now we should start by sending crichard into the sun

i’m a confident reader

it’s f5 and you still are town reading them off your meta reasoning
when, from your perspective, you should be looking at me and Richard if you think marl is town, cuz there’s zero way it’s Richard and wisdom

why do you think I’m town

I’m convinced that everyone thought it was Eliza/you because Eliza wasn’t here a majority of the time to defend themselves

I feel like it’s the same way here but with you reading wisdom as mafia

The ONLY universe in which wisdom is not town is one where scum have some kind of specific counter built in for exactly my role

I can’t live in that universe, especially considering I was the one who had the most agency over the tied wagons and especially not after babel lurked to try to dodge my role eod1. If they had a counter they would have just used it there

Especially not after wisp died the day immediately after he cleared wisdom for playing exactly like she did in catvitational

So she’s town and there is exactly one villager in you/Italy/crich

It’s just a matter of figuring out who

marl
i can’t accept me being the village in that trio
cause of the fact that Chloe visited Italy there

If exactly my role has a built in counter that only works for wisdom then I’ll make a custom joycat with a single tear and send it to arete myself

I can’t play with that assumption