MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

Can someone remind me to do laundry around 7pm CST tomorrow if you do I will literally sheep you the rest of the game pls and ty

I’m putting both Brad and Isolde on ignore. The bickering is just pointless at this stage. Don’t hate misty suggesting sleep because I mostly agree with her assessment, strongly doubt this is some form of aggressive mafia gambit from kiiruma (looking at his past games metioned this would be a wild shift in playstyle), and Isolde’s reaction doesn’t seem like a mafia one. Bleh. just going to spend my time focusing on other things.

YBW’s intro gave bad vibes but kind of liked calling attention to squirrel in #697

I don’t even have a read on brad yet… Why are you pinging me?

I skimmed the thread and I’m guessing the gladiator is in Kii/Iso? I also want to know why there is no resistance on Iso

I still dont think voting sleep is a good option and also im not sure if it is an option but if it is I still think it is not a good option

I’ll try to read both before I sleep, but I don’t like that Seth has 4 votes this early in the day with no resistance, maybe I’m crazy though

hmm - do their posts usually escalate that rapidly, though?

what do you see as towny in kiiruma?

keep in mind I’ve not read your posts yet so I apologize if I’m mkaing you repeat yourself

This isn’t a bad take

ping me if you reply to me

continuing to read up

The way he went about the whole gladiate thing was v towny to me, and I also dont know if kiiruma has the guts to do that as scum. What do you see as wolf about him?

Idk I think so, when I read the interaction that semeed like normal responsed from wazza at least and I know her better than I know misty so going off of that wazza seemed kinda normal

1 Like

I got caught up with things earlier today, so that’s why I’m here so late

*blinks*

I just said I don’t think doing anti-alignments this early is useful, I’m certainly not doing pre-flip associations a few hours into day 1. I’m not even particularly confident that Prophylaxis is scum, I’m certainly not going to be thinking about who he is/isn’t teamed with.

Err, he changed pretty dramatically, I had an issue with him beause he felt sideline-y, that was before he started getting heated, inflamed response to Isolde doesn’t feel fake.

good uunifgr bu night

Not always, no - but sometimes I have an instinctual feeling that I can’t really express in simple straightforward terms… I could just say gut but then I usually get ignored.

The catchup from squirrel is fine, IMO. slight townlean. Don’t necessarily gel with the conclusions but I can see the thought process.

I feel like shit…

First of all, I’m sorry for how I reacted and what I did throughout that argument.
I was having fun at the start of the game and was wanting to chill out and have a decent and fun game.

The thing is that I don’t deal with, nor do I like, aggressive tunnels at all. I feel like it’s a shitty way to play regardless of alignment between either players.

So that basically was ruining the game for me and I snapped and went off.

I’m trying as hard as I fucking can to stop doing this…but nothing ever helps and I don’t know what to do at this rate. No one ever helps out, I just get piled on every single time. I just get treated like shit.

Again, I’m sorry.

This feels, uh, a bit like it’s trying to look town.Why is “resistance” meaningful here when there’s a gladiate in effect?

I kinda hate this

but mostly since I have to reevaluate everything

is FPSing something Kiiruma does often?

…wait

…now I just hate everything

can I uninstall a player

in all seriousness, though, I have difficulty reading people who FPS so I’m willing reconsider my Kiiruma read

seems outta pocket

might be town since I don’t really think wolves would unnecessarily antagonize people

but might not idrk

what’s the reasoning for your read on kiiruma?

?

I don’t follow this reasoning

[not gonna bother quoting]

brad + kiiruma’s arguing about whether brad is strong town is -EV regardless of their actual alignments

not a fan

Cutting off here since I gotta shower + read what YBW posted

Shit’s fucking ruined for me now that that’s all happened. Like i just hate this shit now

I found kiiruma’s initial mech talk weird, especially the speculation on the number of wolves based off of how much power town has - that just seemed like it was going to lead to a discussion of town power roles which isn’t good in a game that might have anticlaim.

The gladiate itself seemed very performative, and atp I’m also just annoyed at him for making me reevaluate the gamestate twice.

I haven’t had that much time to think about Kiiruma’s posts from a logical standpoint (motives, etc.) but gut tells me he’s a wolf