MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

see but then gorta keeps making posts like this which i feel like are him slipping his wolf mindset that “voting villagers is bad when it’s only villagers being wagoned”

it’s a similar feeling i had about this post

it feels like he has the idea that wolves only vote villagers and so he expected to be townread for voting sleep and is just butthurt that it didn’t work

I think you are pushing agenda plain and simple, because from my point of view I’m very low hanging fruit after the last game I played on this site. It’s convenient I’m getting pushed today when it’s MYLO aka wolves only need one more ML and I’m an easy push.

Arctic is at least trying to solve from what I can tell in our interactions

I guess the questions is why you think I bother with this at all, if theoretically I’m winning today but MLing proph

because ultimately I don’t care about anything further down the line if that’s the case and I don’t need to make a big show of tryin to figure out your alignment

thing is, if you remember railgun I did vote villagers when I could justify it

i know i said gorta made up his reasoning in risky light game
but
he actually had other reasons for his pushes too
(his iso is only 59 posts you should read it. also i was professor fwiw)

i didnt mean to quote this post specifically lmao

I am not voting you or planning to vote you today, I’m trying to make sense of your mindset . I’m going to be voting proph today and assuming he flips mafia I want to narrow down who the potentially teammates are

thats the thing
you voted villagers when a wolf was being wagoned
and then when a wolf wasnt being wagoned you didnt give a fuck what was happening

That was exactly the game I was looking at on day 3 when I said he had an actual scumread he cared about as town, something he’s been lacking in this game

I know exactly what you are referring to and I did leave a vote then the situation went sour after I left the thread

I’ve given reasons for my scum reads, it’s just everyone is barraging me with questions that I’m being overloaded here,

the other scum reads I’ve had I did a 180 on after I acquired more information

this is reminding me of my first game in pokemon 9er where he argued for hours and hours in lylo and then lost

hate to say it but i really think as town he would not give this much of a fuck and would just blame us all for the loss

yeah I think this interrogation is just obviously not going to provide anything more of use, I’m back to rereading kiiruma’s mafia games

all of the scum reads I’ve given before today

no, I do fight as town, there have been a few games in the past that I have given up, but I’m usually a fighter if I have just a wee bit of spark in me. I start giving up when this happens every game.

gonna take a bit of a break

it’s more of the lack of “existential dread” posting i’ve seen from you as a villager in this situation like crying about how thread is treating you unfairly

at this point gorta doesn’t feel like a wolf but that’s the way it has to be unless i’m wrong on kiiruma, which i don’t think i am

i would be way more shocked if kiiruma was a wolf than gorta, so for now i’m sticking with this

I think you’re just wrong on catbae and or atlas

I’m trying so hard because I want to correct this sinking ship, I’ve been around long enough to know this site has a horrible town win rate. I fight because I want to win, I’m tired of losing as town, which is all too common.

due to wins on other sites and even the few wins I’ve experienced here I’m motivated to win

If this is how you feel then you are missing a piece or have something wrong. If we both don’t feel like wolves you shouldn’t just stick with the “one of us must be a wolf” mindset. You are probably misreading someone