MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

I accidently clicked reply
Completely made up

no, you are the most reasonable right now

MY LACK OF CONCERN, you are crazy, we are in MYLO and you are pushing the same PoE you had without putting ANY effort in

I try not to tunnel people anymore

see but that’s your wolf MO isn’t it

try to convince the most impressionable person because it’s the path of least resistance

you did the same thing in my first game on this site, where you chose to try and convince YBW i was the wolf in f3 rather than the other way round and we all caught onto this immediately

it’s not just that
there’s no conviction
there’s no nuance
compare it to this

it really is black and white

it probably i’m funny as a villager but not as a wolf

there is a point, the point is you and cat are paired and it looks like something that was crafted out of scum chat

because from my point of view this post feels like wolf you gloating trying to demoralize me

it looks like something crafted out of scum chat

you start off slightly pushing me then going all out today

NO! You have to understand I’m trying to correct this sinking ship damnit. I’m trying to get you to understand that you are being deceived by Atlas who has no concern about this day and will lead us to ruin. I want to see town win this game and the way to win IS NOT me dying. You are just seeing me through a negative lens because of the last game I played and my previous wolf game, but I’m desperate here and I’m afraid we’re losing.

I’m losing the will to fight in a game where I’ve tried pushing my scum reads and am getting no where. No one is listening, it’s like I’m talking to a brick wall because people have this bias from Railgun. Kind of like when people associated me posting more to me being a wolf back in Deus Ex. this ship is sinking and it’s like few people are trying to correct course because they are either a wolf pushing agenda or have concerns, but no spark to follow said paths. Just trust me this once

You didn’t say that after, you just moved on

Then explain your thought process to villager’s
Because not one person believe’s you

Normally, negative utility roles aren’t claimed by scum. It’s possible I made it up, but that’s not the first logical conclusion you should make

So you think wolf agenda was solely to get You killed
Despite nobody pushing you

I also claimed yesterday at real eod, instead of me and cat claiming at fake eod, which we would’ve done if we planned this as wolves

If the plan was to save me
We would’ve done it when I thought I was gonna die

I condensed tons of info, but that’s because you have almost 500 posts and I had quite a few threads I was trying to follow

problem is that depends on people seeing me as town and thanks to wolves people are believing that shade because they are comparing me to Railgun.

no, normally negative utility roles are claimed/accounted for somehow

YES BECAUSE THIS IS MYLO AND PEOPLE ARE PUSHING TO GET ME KILLED AS LHF

Then why’d I push you yesterday?

That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t explain why you think something
Nobody will believe you if you just say “i think x happened”

And you have evidence of this from which game?

to lay the ground work

I HAVE BEEN EXPLAINING MY POSITION IT’S JUST THAT PEOPLE IGNORE IT

it’s a general rule of thumb, kind of like claiming recluse in BOTC

I tried to kill you
That’s not laying ground work
If things went my way d3 you’d be dead

No you haven’t
You’ve been saying “x is scum because they did z” while z isn’t normally scummy and needs further explaination of why you think it’s scummy

… what?

inb4 this is gorta slipping wolf rolecop

my original point was if i wanted to get townread i’d go for something like proph claimed
Now you’re talking about negative utilities claiming (which I did, by the way)

yeah no
this entire post just gives me pokemon 9er vibes
stop it with this and case someone convincingly if you want me to listen

I’m pretty sold on proph/gorta/cape
Wanna talk to cape more to make sure but I’m pretty sure the first two are locked in