MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

Yes

yes because i believe your ego is big enough to the point where if you are a wolf here your main objective after winning would be to shit on everyone with some wallpost like you do after every wolfgame

also i will be making a post and it will be solely dunking on you

i will cfd you

i never did that in rwby
never did that in botf
only in proph’s

ok im dumb

wait that was solely leafia

that’s not everyone

im leafia this game

not really
people listen to you

is that so?

I come back and Cape is in anti spew and suddenly I’m a wolf for just pushing Atlas??? Why is that?

I know in Railgun I was trying to get Whysper to claim a fake role and Whysper never saw it. It was a last ditch effort to save Whysper, so I’m thinking that Atlas pulled something out of his rear end and got lucky? For starters his role isn’t exactly confirmable and everyone believed the claim, so ??? also I was napping

that is NAI though, as I’ve pointed out already speaking of, Arctic could you explain why you scum read me in detail tomorrow?

if I actually thought you a wolf I would have dropped everything to push you, but I didn’t. I’ll admit I did get some paranoia, but I was wrong on a few things yesterday

you were wrong on everything except cape

well atlas you were right about this answer being useless

what did you expect

what was I supposed to say? I just woke up and have no clue how Atlas came up with the claim so ??? I’m just guessing

it’s not just “fake claiming” that’s the problem

it’s the fact that they didn’t do it when they thought EoD actually was

if it was a plan to save atlas, don’t you think they would have done it when they thought EoD actually was??? and also claimed something more likely to save him???

1 Like

if you can’t think of any reason how I could do it as scum
maybe its real

when exactly does Proph point out that Night claimed pr?

about 13 minutes from real eod