Host isn’t here so im just gonna stfu now

Final D5 Votecount

Voted Voter Votes
Cape90 Gorta, Atlas, Wazza, Arctic 4/4
Gorta Cape90 1/4
Not Voting Kiiruma 1

5 minutes to inform hosts of mistakes

1 Like

Eraserhead’s eyebrows raised as he looked at the ballots. ‘Perhaps I underestimated these kids…’ He thought to himself. He was vaguely impressed, but with a stoic look on his face, you would never be able to tell. The class looked on anxiously as their voted peer began to walk to the Homeroom Teacher, eventually handing him his card and getting a black one in return.

The voted twirled in place as she got to their teacher, winking and giving a ‘peace’ sign to her classmates. “Well done, guys! I did my best, but…” A purple blush formed on her pink cheeks. “Well, I’m not really too good at the whole ‘imposter’ thing, I think.” She gave a sad smile before heading off to join the other classmates in the observation room.

“I think you all already know how this is going to turn out…” Aizawa intoned monotonously. “So, let’s just get it over with.” He quickly held up the girl’s

Cape90 has been executed! They were…

Mina Ashido

Villain Thug
Resident Alien Quee- I mean, Mina Ashido, Hero Name: Pinky! She can secrete Acid from her body, and can control its acidity and viscosity! Her body has a natural resistance to it.

Night - Talkative: So, yeah, you’re a gossip girl, you won’t deny that. But, it turns out, you really don’t like people who don’t talk. If a player has less than 30xDay posts, you can choose to publicly remove their vote for the following day. Majority will be adjusted accordingly. (2 Uses, disabled in MyLo or LyLo situations even if used the night previous when it was not MyLo or LyLo)

Win-Condition: See that there are more Villains than Heroes, or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

1 Like

Night 5 has started, and will end in 24 hours, at 2022-03-20T22:00:00Z. Night can be skipped if all living players agree to it.

Arctic has died in the night! They were…

Toru Hagakure

Vanilla Hero
The Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl. Quirk: Invisibility.

You have no abilities except for your voice and your vote.

Win-Condition: See that no threats to the Heroes remain.

Day 6 has started, and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-03-22T22:00:00Z. With four players alive, majority is 3. Today is MyLo, meaning that all votes are locked and final.

alright
good news
arctic is dead that means i’m town leader

bad news
there is none

we gonna end this right here or were some of you too lazy to do all the mega-important reading i know you definitely did during the night

if none of you respond within two hour’s im snapvoting

make that 1
im impatient

Atlas, vote Gorta
Gorta, vote Atlas

I’m not messing around here.
I think Wazza is clear so I’m having it so we’re in control of the final 2 votes.

hey
free excuse to snapvote

/vote gorta @Host_Account_2
if you don’t know why i suspect him, your blind

or well
why you should too

I’m not gonna snapvote, I feel no need to do so.
Once Gorta votes you, myself and Wazza can then discuss what to do.
I think both of us already think the same but it’s not often I get to trust her in a game lol

/vote Gorta @Host_Account_2

If it’s you, Kii, then it’s gg anyway