MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

If Gorta is scum and we kill Atlas by accident then you’re the lamb

:frowning:
GDI

/Vote Gorta
Let’s end this thing.
If it’s wrong then I’m not taking the blame.
Either way Atlas has won lol, so GG Atlas and whoever Atlas’ team is

game over u lose

1 Like

Final D6 VC

Voted Voter(s) Votes
Gorta Atlas, Wazza, Kiiruma 3/3
Not Voting Gorta 1

'I’m gonna need some more coffee…’ Shouta grumbled to himself, staring at the empty Barstucks cup with bloodshot eyes. He sighed, watching his students’ paranoia climb until they broke into arrogance-fueled overconfidence. He wasn’t surprised when fingers began to point, and within only a few minutes, over at a certain blond-haired boy.

Catching onto a loose strand of paranoia, the last remaining villain member smirked, letting her incredible intellect shine as she took ahold of it.

Damn it lmao my timing is always terrible.
It gives away that I am not Le Evil.
Instead I have power.

I win the opportunity to have the game on my back, love it.
Because if Gorta is town, I get to tie it.
If Gorta isn’t and I tie it, then I give us a 50% chance to lose.

Momo Yaoyorozu smiled as she spoke clearly, letting emotion cover the insatiable desire to win in her voice. “If Gorta is scum, and we kill Bakugo by accident then you’re the lamb,” she said, and like struck by lightning, Fumikage Tokoyami shook his head quickly.

'I don’t wanna get fucking clowned on postgame,’ Dark Shadow whispered to his host, who agreed.

“Alright, /vote Denki, boom bye town”

Shouta sighed. They had started off so poorly, and then they had looked like they were coming back, but they refused to believe one of their friends could truly have been fooling them so well to re-evaluate.

Gorta has been killed! They were…

Denki Kaminari

Vanilla Hero
A literal human taser, Denki can generate massive amounts of electricity, and his ambient production is powerful enough to charge a phone! However, if he goes over his limit, he can “fry” his brain, which sends him into a stupor until he recovers.

You have no abilities except for your voice and your vote.

Win-Condition: See that no threats to the Heroes remain.

With this miselimination, the town has lost any way to refute the Villain team gaining parity!

1 Like

With that, the mafia, @Wazza, @Prophylaxis, and @Cape90 have won!

Endgame rolecards:
Kiiruma was…

Fumikage Tokoyami

Hero 1-Shot Gladiator
An avian with a sentient Quirk named Dark Shadow, which, while tempered during the day, grows restless and powerful in the dark.

You’re an incredibly smart student, even if you’re a bit of a loner. Whenever you say something, your incredibly powerful Quirk, Dark Shadow, ensures… You will be heard.

Day: Choose a player. The votecount will be cleared. Only you and the player you choose will be eligible votes for execution for the rest of the day. This ability can not be used in the last four hours of a day, and is disabled in MyLo or LyLo. (1 Use)

Atlas was…

Katsuki Bakugo

Hero Compulsive Visitor
An explosive teen with an explosive personality to match. Izuku had always looked up to the older boy when they were younger, but, now, they’re heated rivals in Yuuei and both are some of the strongest students in the class.

You’re incredibly energetic, and, despite the group agreeing to stay put at nights, you can’t help but prowl around, hoping to catch a glimpse of one of the Villains.

Passive: Every night that you are alive, you will visit a random living player. You can not stop this, nor will you be told who you visit. You do not know what effects, if any, your visits have.

And, finally,
Wazza was…

Momo Yaoyorozu

Villain JOAT
Hero Name: Creati. Momo can utilize the lipids in her body to create any molecule that she has memorized. Luckily, she’s a genius! One of Class 1-A’s Recommendation Students.

Night - Creation: Momo can utilize the lipids in her body to create different structures. However, she only has a limited amount of lipids, and has to recover after each use. When a structure is created, it must be used in the same night. (3 Uses)

Bind: Momo can create a bundle of ropes, which can be used to Roleblock a player for one night. The player will not be informed of this unless they would otherwise receive feedback.
Disguise: Whichever Villain does the factional nightkill for this night will not be seen by any potential Watchers/Lookouts on the target, Trackers on said Villain, and will not trip any Motion Detectors on the target.
Buzzer: Place a buzzer on a given player. If they reach L-1 the following day, they will be immediately executed. (Disabled in MyLo or LyLo situations, even if used the night previous when it was not MyLo or LyLo)

Win-Condition: See that there are more Villains than Heroes, or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

1 Like

Congratulations “Mech Cleared” Wolf!

1 Like

I’d like to disagree

ok cool

1. wp wazza
  2. arc i am so mad at you
  3. gorta i dont even have words

Wazza shouldn’t have been cleared as early as they were.

gg i was mafia

1 Like

God damn it.
Lmao, I don’t think any of us thought it was you.
Gorta would’ve probably voted Atlas so either way it was a gg, game over.

not the worst outcome i guess

gg i was catbae

2 Likes

partially my fault for overestimating myself but i believed in you

i knew I gutread wazza as scum
day 2 that is

we were originally gonna remove Cape’s vote then I asked the hosts who was eligible and then I chose myself

Wait you were?