MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

im with a friend tonight and most kf tomorrow so i will mostly be afk today but i wanted to afk anyway to see what happens without me

proph is most likely hit atm i think

Thatā€™s L-2, chill

Alright well, I took an L and Iā€™m hurting physically and mentally like a mother fucker.

I will begin drinking alone and doing shit this game, I guess.

Iā€™m really hoping this is a joke.

Also hoping that whoever did roleblock me wasnā€™t town, because if they were then they just fucked this game up horrifically.

I just realized what diedā€¦

I kinda donā€™t like bodyguards anymoreā€¦

Iā€™m assuming it was probably protecting Arctic, which, fuck me, is still going to make this game annoying.

I donā€™t even care if I get mis-yeeted this game knowing that my role got completely fucked and I canā€™t do anything without getting shut down.

Iā€™m actually debating on claiming because if itā€™s mafia thatā€™s roleblocking me then they know itā€™s me that has something.

Body guard already died and Iā€™m assuming not another protection role. Doubt jailkeeper exists.

You know I keep coming back to talking about how mafia just wins nearly every game on this site and Iā€™m wondering what the fuck do I need to do to actually change things? Because I feel like Iā€™m actually not doing that bad reads wise, Iā€™m not getting myself misyeeted and I feel like Iā€™m not that responsible for the misyeets.

Like legit Iā€™ve won 1 fucking game as town, and Iā€™m pretty sure mafia has won the rest of the games that Iā€™ve played.

Case and point:

Points towards the lol yeet, also points to how lol immediately liked the post of his card flip.

Even he knows town is fucked.

Granted I was scumreading Squirrel so Iā€™m technically in a glass house there.

Thereā€™s literally no one online, Iā€™m drinking, and Iā€™m just kind of in the mood to just rant.

Keep in mind Iā€™m kinda just checked out at this rate and I basically know this is going to be a town L.

Again I donā€™t know what I can do. Like I read this game and look at my reads and Iā€™m like ā€œAm I actually near the solve? Or am I way off and I should just quit trying?ā€
ā€œEven if I am near the solve, will it really matter?ā€

Guess Iā€™m done ranting.

Will be here if anyone needs me.

By the way I hate being negative as fuck like this. I try to be positive and help.

Sometimes you just get beaten down and you start to wonder a few things.

Official D3 VC

Voted Voter Votes
Prophylaxis catbae, Cape90 2/5
Cape90 Prophylaxis 1/5
Not Voting Gorta, BradLand, Nightingale, Mistyx, Arctic, Kiiruma 6

Ping host for mistakes

all i have to say to these votes is: get your head out of it. itā€™s day 3, we just mislunched a poorly-playing townie, and now weā€™re just going to barrel through another one with little-to-no opposition because people donā€™t care about playing this game apparently

catbae - iā€™m not really sure why you think iā€™m a wolf besides you not seeing much purpose with what iā€™m doing/thinking that my engagement with gorta came off better for gorta than for me. i was frustrated with gorta and how non-opaque he was, so i directly spent a large portion of my limited time day 2 talking with him, poking a stick at him, and evaluating how he responded. i think his chain of posts where he got directly angry at me were some of the most readable heā€™s been this game. other than that, i was able to figure out (correctly) that squirrel was town, and i was able to talk to brad to convince him to not continue to vote squirrel.

the only thing i was unable to really do yesterday was come to a proper evaluation on lol but i blame that on me just mostly being unable to ever real-time interact with him due to my work schedule/timezone

pretty sure youā€™re town, and youā€™ve been misreading me all game. just try to work with me here as opposed to making observations from a distance like youā€™ve been doing for most of this game. say that in the next post the mod randomly confirms me town. who do you think the wolfteam is, in that case?

arctic - iā€™ve intentionally avoided engaging with you most of d2 because you stated that you wanted to play with your cards closer to your chest. as a result still have zero idea what your beef is with me besides you saying ā€œevery time I think wolf proph would do X, heā€™s done itā€/shadowing your reads

iā€™m town, albeit lazily playing and busy. not exactly sure what your availability is going to be for the rest of the day, but i like to think that in my limited time played fairly transparently as well as accomplished a fair amount. the sooner you realize this, the sooner we can start lunching wolves as opposed to going on a wild goose chase

wazza - why exactly do you wolfread me? we havenā€™t interacted a whole lot this game and i have a hard time believing youā€™ve read my posts given that youā€™ve told me to give more thoughts when i literally outlined a post with a lot of them earlier in the day.

cape: think youā€™re a wolf exactly with two of night/mistyx/kiiruma based on how you played yesterday and especially in light of squirrelā€™s flip. youā€™ve barely stated anything about me and i would expect town in your position to re-evaluate now that your primary wolfread flipped town. instead youā€™re lazily throwing a sheep vote on me

wazza:

talk about this? why did you roleblock brad when he softed PR yesterday?

vote: Misty @Host_Account_2

Actually scratch that.

vote: Cape

@Host_Account_2