MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

BradLand has died in the night! They were…

Tenya Iida

Hero 2-Shot Even Night Alignment Cop
Younger brother to the Pro Hero Ingenium. Tenya sees his brother as a sort of role model for who he should aspire to be.

You’re incredibly studious, and great at noticing minute details. Your Quirk is speedy, however, you can’t use it constantly, or else the engines in your legs may overheat!

Night: Investigate - Choose a player. You will receive feedback at the end of the night: “Your target is a member of the [FACTION]!” (2 Uses, even nights only)

Win-Condition: See that no threats to the Heroes remain.

With 8 people alive, majority is 5. Today is MyLo. All votes will be locked and final. In the case that a faction is unable to win, I will call the game early. Day 4 has begun and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-03-17T22:00:00Z.

Massping

@Gorta
@Prophylaxis
@Wazza
@Atlas
@Arctic
@Cape90
@catbae
@Kiiruma

(sorry the delay, laptop knows im trying to replace it so it thought it would be funny to restart)

You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain

I know this is lame but I’m not really going to be that bothered if this is a loss (as seems likely), it’s just…no one has deserved this

Anyway we should be mass claiming

took the words out of my mouth

fuck wolves didn’t take my bait

blegh

if i’m wrong on catbae v then i’m just gonna be disappointed because they’ve perfectly mirrored my dread for this game in a way which is pretty hard to fake

3-Shot Doublevoter I don’t even work in MyLo or LyLO and I didn’t even use my ability

i shouldnt have backed down on misty v

Unlike y’all I have a bit of confidence, I’m absolutely certain there’s at least 1 wolf in Prophy/Cape/catbae and I’m confident on it being one of the two formers

Anyway
Are we gonna go for a vote here or try for one in lylo

tf is trying for one in lylo gonna do, that’s just gonna kill me or Arctic and that’s just pointless

did you seriously expect to be nightkilled there over the claimed doublevoter or alignment cop

1 Like

Just asking

reading a chat mafia player on faking in the moment emotional reactions is a bad idea but I’m town anyway

I want claims and then we can decide what to do

we’ve had 5 village PR claims i think everyone unclaimed is VT

I’m an odd night babysitter

every odd night I can pick a target to protect, but if I’m killed, the person who I protect also dies

n1 Arctic
n3 cape