MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

It is theoretically still possible to rand on a different wolf with 4 town members

so if Prophy is (somehow) town, we’d still be able to tie the vote

also
speculated wolfteam hasn’t even tried to steer us away from losing so i think we got it

(If one was town, proph made an empty promise and thats it)

what

what

Sometimes i forgot people cant tell exactly what i mean when i say something

no I’m more wondering why you said “steer us from losing”

Wouldn’t they be steering us away from winning if we were correct?

1 Like

So say we think wolfteam is proph gorta cape
If one of those is villager, they would’ve tried to stop us from losing by pushing someone or something that’s likely scum

oh okay I get you now

1 Like

if we’re actually correct what i expect to happen is for them to make some stupid nightkill like killing kiiruma or something and hoping it makes everyone reevaluate everything

They haven’t tried to do that, and thus I think we got all 3

sorry im dumb

well
gorta kinda did
a bit

I don’t know though

Gorta fought heavily apparently in the posts I didn’t read, Prophy did try something earlier but seems to have just given up and Cape is just doing what they’ve done all game

except he only tried to convince the 3 people he wolfread lmao

which makes no sense from town pov

Although, can someone explain to me the read on Cape, I have my own reasons but they currently don’t really outweigh the other options I have

i looked at the recent wolfgame night talked about
which is a massive step up from the previous wolfgames i was looking at, so i was basically clearing him on outdated meta and “seeming uninformed” but he was capable of this anyway unknown to me at the time

he omgus’es proph on day 3 for ??? reasons and then makes up the reasoning after the fact, then ends up converging with proph on atlas anyway