MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

I think somewhat pointedly there’s a lack of meaningful interaction between proph and the slot occupants prior to atlas that doesn’t really point to them being paired although it’s plausible I was rolecopped. Sleepwalker is a really crappy role to have with a motion detector which is already a weak pr but bleh

saying this is not a w/w interaction, if it’s wrong w/e

This is a bad post though

I dare you to look at how Cape interacts with Atlas later

meh

aren’t I still a wolf to you?

of course if mafia KNEW I had a motion detect, why does proph make such a dumbass claim lmao

This sequence is bad

here, basically Cape flip flops on Atlas by a ton and goes from “why is Atlas pushing Gorta” to “vote gorta in the same day” to “unvote gorta IDK”

also keep in mind when that first read list was made night was being scum read pretty bad

also, gorta, I’ve been one of the primary voices calling cape mafia. So what do you believe? That I’m mafia distancing from my teammate?

oh thanks for quoting this it’s not a scum/scum interaction lol

I’m starting to change my mind, I like your recent posts in the last 10 or so minutes

What about them do you like?

I like that you aren’t just pushing me and are showing a bit of effort. I like that you are going back to look at night and the previous posters of the slot. It shows that I was probably wrong about you

how so? this kind of stuff is fakeable

but one of the big things I don’t like about the slot is that the previous holders were doo doo and when Atlas comes in I’m suddenly in wolf meta “just like in railgun”

I can’t take this, I’m done here, the absolute instant I express some uncertainty on atlas’s slot gorta starts turning around his opinion of me, it’s pure reciprocity

Wolf Atlas has the perfect chance to frame me big time and people will gobble it up

It’s not the uncertainty, it’s that I’m seeing more of how you are thinking that’s not just parroting Atlas on pushing me