MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

idk what to do anymore

do you think we have an alignment cop and a modet without something to weaken them

stop acting like you actually believe a motion detector is useful

itā€™s still two investigatives in a 13er

Arctic, every role weā€™ve seen so far has a counter, not a finder

Doublevoter, Vote Stealer
Cop + Bodyguard, Roleblocker
Motion Detector would just fall under the Roleblocker section considering how powerful it is

Hell even the Gladiator falls under Vote Stealer as well

anyway this is my legacy part 1

i actually had something typed out with proper grammar and talking about prophyā€™s play this game but i just donā€™t really have the energy anymore, if would be a relief if i die anyway but i doubt it due to how much paranoia i have

wazza is just always town here, esp due to spew from prophy - he maintained a scumread on the slot more or less the entire game for level 0 reasoning and didnā€™t back down from this read despite my insistence that they were using misrepresentative meta for the read. itā€™s clear from the way proph just assumed wazza to be locktown after her vote was removed that he no longer interpreted her slot as being able to be pushed which doesnā€™t make much sense from someone with TMI that wazza is a wolf - meaning sheā€™s just town. aside from spew, sheā€™s repeatedly shown a genuine uninformed perspective and has shown flashes of frustration/confusion she would not be able to convincingly fake as a wolf - such as impulse calling me and atlas W/W in response to me changing my vote to cape at EoD3. the things she picks apart in her mistyx post (#1290) is the best example of how she is paying attention to discrepancies in peoplesā€™ logic coming from an uninformed perspective. she has proposed a number of thought-experiment type posts which I have never really seen her fake as a wolf before - such as her asking me who I would shoot, claiming that her gut says my reads are all wrong for reasons she canā€™t explain (which, seeing as this was the case, she would certainly not want to bring up as a wolf). from a meta standpoint, itā€™s night and day from her wolfgame - where she asserts much more control over the thread and tries to push through the required miseliminations without much reevaluation. (do not consider this because it is likely NAI - i just want to see how it turns out post-game, but one thing I have only seen her do as a villager is admit that someone is likely a villager but then express the desire to kill them anyway - this is what she did with lol in #1897). this is just town

catbae is just a villager. the claim completely tracks with their play and treatment of prophylaxis / giving him some leeway for possibly believing his PR claim, and outting him today is not a move he needs to make as a wolf who can try to win here and now with an atlas/gorta miselim. aside from that, they jumped onto proph pretty much immediately and prophā€™s subtle omgus in return is a stark contrast to how he treated cape (who isā€¦ basically just an outted wolf atp). heā€™s also managed to perfectly embody my state of existential dread wrt to this game and how everyone else is playing, and the disappointment about letting gorta off the hook at eod read as super pure to me. this is just gonna get nightkilled anyway so iā€™ll stop wasting my time

cape is just mafia. i was clearing him for outdated meta, looked over his recent wolf game in money heist mash and saw his confidence/nuance there was a massive step up from the previous wolfgames i was looking at, and i feel incredibly stupid for hard-defending him the entire game. his posts today are basically scumclaims with 5 posts accusing me and posts randomly asking gorta if he read the claimsā€¦ this is not how a villager reacts in mylo when the player they basically domed yesterday is now in another dome. just blast this tomorrow

kiiruma is 99% of the time always just a villager here. i do not think thereā€™s a realistic chance he developed balls of steel in the time between his lastwolfgame and this game. i cannot ever picture him thinking using his day 1 gladiate would be a good idea as a wolf and that heā€™d have the abilty to win a dome against a villager, regardless of whether or not it is his town meta to make rash/impulsive mech decisions. aside from that, the way cape/proph have talked about the dome reinforce the view that it completely caught them off-guard and they had no idea what to do with it, showing that it was not part of the wolves plan (also, if proph and kiiruma were on the scumteam, kiiruma would have surely mentioned dicey dungeons in wolf chat if they were discussing doing a gambit with this gladiate on day 1, since he was a wolf gladiator there, and proph had no idea what happened in that game aside from wolves sweeping - which he basically would never think to fake). cape also fucked up who had the gladiate, initially thinking it was seth - would this really happen if they talked about this gambit beforehand? kiiruma also doesnā€™t have the balls to omgus me when me and wazza are heavily suspecting him - omgus is not out of his wolfrange, but against a townleader tunneling them and a town claimed doublevoter also suspecting him, this is just not the approach kiiruma takes as a wolf. basically never kill this

iā€™m going to make a separate post on proph spew and gorta/atlas because thatā€™s what we actually need to think about, basically every read in this post is a given

1 Like

I donā€™t know mod meta at all

having a nightwalker is really a complete kick in the pants for my role which is already not very strong at all

I think a significant amount of this depends on flips, entirely possible I was rolecopped day 2 and mafia knew the check I was softing

I ought to try to metadive gorta here but also Iā€™m going to be watching basketball so probably not posting much anymore

do either of the game mods have other games theyā€™ve hosted I can look at

No it is not

I lolā€™d

IDK I donā€™t see it

ybwā€™s play feels wolfy on a tonal level, but thatā€™s about it. i did not find nightingale wolfy - the most i felt was her trying to shadow my pushes. but she made a post where she said that the way proph was shadowing me and the way she was interacting with me was different - which i totally agree with. night was actively making her pushes with me, proph was adjusting his readlist to fit mine without interacting. night also made a post saying ā€œif she was a wolf, she would be a wolf with x and y would not be partnered with herā€ which i just feel like she wouldnā€™t make as a wolf because it risks spewing all of these players. i also feel like as a wolf she would have been less blatant about trying to pocket me, and her admission of it / explanation justifying her behaviour from her experience in a previous game felt satisfactory. the main issues from this slot stem from atlas, who for basically the entire day, has been more or less in his wolf meta. heā€™s given up any solving and has resorted to spam/arguing with gorta which is an adequate way to burn through his desire to interact and potentially save himself. atlasā€™s solving yesterday, while good, aligns more with the wolf agenda in hindsight than it felt at the time (looking at some of the recent posts catbae pointed out earlier). i donā€™t really think itā€™s realistic that proph calls out both of his wolfmates for wagoning gorta when the alternative wasā€¦ him, or both of his teammates. additionally, i think prophy going back to point out where zori claimed a non-PR is likely ~never aligned - if it were their plan to save atlas that eod, they would have done it at the end of the fake eod rather than afterwards. think this is just more likely the villager than gorta, but it wouldnā€™t destroy my reality if we lost to wolf atlas here

gorta is just a hot mess. i didnā€™t think he would bother with the worldbuilding on kiiruma/seth being v/v or w/w and seth being some kind of jester - although tihs point is moot given that there was a possibility of a 3p role. aside from that, heā€™s more or less aligned with his wolf-meta throughout this entire game. he has no conviction in any of his reads or pushes, he has no basis for his reads (note how i am using basis here instead of logic - i do not expect village gorta to have logic, but i do expect village gorta to have something tangible for his reads - which he simply lacks this game) and he has coasted throughout the game until today. the best example of where i think he slipped up with his reads is his lol read - claiming that lolā€™s play this game was similar to railgun where itā€¦ really was not, and then saying the reason for this was actually ā€œgut and toneā€ is just terrible. my only paranoia on this slot being a villager stems from his play today. i donā€™t know why he would still townread proph when his slot is dead in the water and has been in antispew for most of the day (although this can be explained by wifom - since gorta has repeatedly stated ā€œif proph was a wolf i wouldnā€™t be defending himā€ in an attempt to gain towncred which makes no sense from his POV that he thinks proph is a villager). additionally, as catbae put it, heā€™s been repeatedly sucking up to the most impressionable people and changing his reads on them to fit that - first with me, and then with catbae after he started considering atlas to be a wolf. as well as this, his approach of trying to convince the 3 people he initially had as a team (me/catbae/atlas) makes no real sense from a town pov. if he thought proph was town, why has he not been trying to engage, ping, or interact with him today? same with kiiruma. this is probably the most telling thing - that he has repeatedly tried to convince the people that he ā€œthinksā€ are wolves that he is town, and this makes basically no sense from a villager perspective. can i attribute this all to lolgorta? probably, and the same goes for voting outside of the dome, which iā€™m not actually sure heā€™d have the balls to do as a wolf. i hate that we have to deal with considering the possibility that plays like this come from town, but this is fol, and we canā€™t just ignore it.

will make a third post on wagonomics and proph spew

Thanks.

I was just trying to get the thought process there because night was scum reading me before. So then putting me in townleans was off putting

idk how much i care about proph spew atp

catbae pointed out a bunch of posts which can go either way wrt to the atlas slot, shrug

i think iā€™d just kill gorta atp and if itā€™s atlas blame the game on the fact we had 1 villager vote outside of a cross in lylo and another use a gladiate on day 1

like if kiiruma is town we basically just lost 1 elimination, and that 1 elimination is all we would need to lock up the game

capeā€™s only objective today has been trying to steer us in the wrong direction of who his partner is in atlas/gorta

only aelin designed the game, windward is a co-host
aelin hosted another 13ā€™er on the archive, i can go get that for you