MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

Technically
That wouldn’t be a game ending scenario depending on your role

it’s not game-ending regardless of my role, even if everyone else placed their votes it’s impossible for proph not to die

I mean
Yeah
But its kinda dumb

But this is mylo
Not lylo

ok but consider
it would be funny if we won and this became the only game on fol in like the past 3 years town won a reverse sweep in perpetual xylo featuring a villager self-voting

oh also, idk if you guys want to sleep in f4
i’m gonna go ahead and say… no, since we don’t know if there’s some kp depending on what the third wolf role is

If we vote sleep in F4 then you, myself and I’d guess catbae would be dead for F3 and that’s just pointless

oh yeah true, i forgot one of us would be alive
for some reason i thought we would all be dead and it would be interesting to see if kiiruma died but actually yes it is pointless since the nightkills will just be me/you/catbae

do not read into any interactions between cape and the rest of the playerlist today, he has been in antispew

guys i think this is dadv, we should cfd kiiruma

(this is a joke, do not kill kiiruma)

@Arctic
convince me why we should kill Prophy then Cape and not Prophy then Gorta

cape’s posting today isn’t far off scumclaiming -he dropped off massively, had basically no reaction to the dome, he has no interest in solving, his only focus has been on interacting with atlas/gorta to muddy the water wrt which one is his partner

gorta is at least trying to do something. cape doesn’t give a fuck that he is being preflipped to hell and back, he’s just popped in to make random comments

in the off chance gorta is a villager, there’s a chance he does something tomorrow which makes it more clear. though i admit, i am basically at the point where i would never not kill both of them. so if we wanted to stop wasting our time we’d kill gorta first since he’s more likely to flip town, but that’s just backwards to how you’re supposed to play the game and i don’t want to play against my wincondition just because i want the game to end sooner if we’re wrong lol

Official D4 Votecount

Voted Voter Votes
Prophylaxis catbae, Atlas, Wazza, Cape90 4/5
Atlas Gorta 1/5
Not Voting Kiiruma, Prophylaxis, Arctic 3

Ping hosts for errors

Day will end in 9 minutes at 2022-03-17T22:00:00Z.

1 Like

I literally reacted to the dome saying that we should vote off Proph over catbae 10 out of 10 times

Actually insane you think this when I clearly did react

Oh yeah, check Harry Potter mash and the reason I was dayshot :joy_cat:

Good night all!

:joy_cat:

if you have actually been playing today how you have been as a villager, it’s somehow even more abysmal than gorta’s play if he’s a villager

which is why i hope / think neither of you are villagers!

i wonder what you are planning tomorrow, cape
i have implored the thread to ignore whatever bullshit you come up with, but i’m still curious

good night, and good luck town

1 Like

3 Likes

didnt even selfvote, i want a refund