MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

ACTUALLY THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME I DID FORGET

2 Likes

Like if you have a read on Brad for that, scrap it.

seth i donā€™t think you have to ping everyone every time you change one of your reads

Every legacy read of mine matters.

I MATTER!

https://www.google.ca/search?q=i+matter+meg&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&sxsrf=APq-WBuYhR401NkSKZd05QxBihBKImbCNg%3A1646704760400&source=hp&ei=eLgmYtegFYXA0PEPreSqgAQ&oq=i+matter+meg&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBADMgYIABAWEB4yBQghEKABMgUIIRCgATIFCCEQoAEyCAghEBYQHRAeMggIIRAWEB0QHjIICCEQFhAdEB4yCAghEBYQHRAeOgcIIxDqAhAnOggIABCABBCxAzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQowI6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoLCC4QgAQQsQMQgwE6CAguEIAEELEDOggIABCxAxCDAToFCC4QgAQ6DgguEIAEELEDEIMBENQCOggILhCABBDUAjoLCC4QgAQQsQMQ1AI6BQgAEIAEOgoILhCABBCxAxAKOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICAAQgAQQyQM6CAgAEBYQChAeUP8FWP0fYIUiaAFwAHgAgAHQAYgBhwmSAQU5LjIuMZgBAKABAbABDw&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:f9ca92ac,vid:ovjr-QNOQT8,st:0

1 Like
1 Like

There we go!

1 Like

every time I check on this game thread I want to post the community darkest timeline meme

2 Likes

stop calling me soup and stop pinging me thank you

Oh I do think youā€™re likely town, had some stuff I liked early (comment about being disappointed at the rand when the game was a complete mess), read on me didnā€™t feel bad but as said I have a hard time sorting people based on how they read me, your stuff since then feels town and youā€™ve said stuff thatā€™s been close to how Iā€™ve felt while reading the game

I thought youbutworseā€™s catchup was scummy as it crossed the line too much into cmmentary and didnā€™t care for he take on kiiruma vs Isolde seeming like theater, not a lot of real stances. Liked squirrel more and thought he was approaching the game in a towny way, havenā€™t really dug into the cape ISO post he did yet

great, your vote is now mine for the rest of the game

would you prefer stew

no

i think im getting upset at oog things again so im gonna take a little bit before i dig back into this game

yeah sorry ive just had like 0 motivation to be in thread bc everytime I look I just see people arguing and I dont wanna get involved

i honestly think I can gutread gorta well
granted, I have seen him wolf like once and it was my first game

ty again i have literally no clean clothes

if youre okay with it arctic I will hold myself accountabel for this if youd like

ime this is a sensible way to read him, i think the quality of his wallposts is much worse when heā€™s a wolf and the content borders more on IIOA than any legitimate solving
i feel like what iā€™ve seen so far lingers somewhere between what iā€™ve seen of his wolfgames and his towngames so iā€™m not really sure what to make of it

nowā€™s the perfect time. after your laundry of course
i actually need to do mine too but itā€™s 2 am
can you remind me tomorrow sometime before 4pm your time and i will give you your vote back

i see, you are using his own power against him

@Gorta whenever you have time to do stuff, i know itā€™s obviously important that you decide where you want to vote and this means you need to evaluate the 2 wagon options, but please do make reads on other slots because this will be more relevant to tomorrowā€™s discussion assuming we end up voting sleep

What do you think of the quality of my wallposts from the vig10er? I thought they were like very solid and honestly thought that just bc of them weā€™d end up winning bc I was able to spin it into a town meta thing

you know somehow i completely forgot about that game even though my initial reason for not townreading you was because i know your content so far is perfectly in your wolfrange given the vig10 game

so scratch that way of reading you i guess lmao

what do you think is a good way of reading you?

yes, hereā€™s my reads, I canā€™t be bothered putting them in order or explaining them Iā€™m tired and Iā€™ll do this tomorrow

Gorta null
Prophy null
Brad town
Isolde town
YBW null
Squirrel scum
Mistyx scum
Arctic town
lol town
cape null (Although townish from the amount of people jumping on him suddenly)
catbae null
Kiiruma town