[Misc] Drabble Duel: Doppelgangsters Edition - Atlas wins!

tl;dr - the game is about anonymously roleplaying as other FoLers by writing one (1) post for each and trying to be funny and/or accurate. earn the most likes at the end and you win!

Structure:

• When signing up choose one of two forms of “/in” - Normal and Lazy

• Normal players will both roleplay as others and get roleplayed as

• Lazy players won’t write any posts, but other people will still roleplay as them. You aren’t competing to win the game this way but it’ll be amusing to have you included still

Post creation:

• You make one (1) post for each person from both Normal and Lazy signups, minus yourself update: including yourself

• In that post, you roleplay as the person. You can either try to be funny and/or be accurate, it’s up to you

• There is no assigned topic to the posts. Some things I think could be fun to write about are:
    -Peak Cookie Thread Post
    -Average Cookie Thread Post
    -Average Mafia Post
    -Some well known joke or a meme involving the user
    -Anything you want really as long as it is a post and you think people will enjoy reading it

• No restrictions on images, videos, character count. Anything you want. If it’s too big I will spoiler it though

• You aren’t forced to submit a post for every player, if you don’t want to you don’t have to!

• You send them all to me on Forum PM or Discord

• You have ??? hours to write and send me all the posts, then I post them anonymously

(Depends on how many players sign up. Anywhere from 2 days to 5 days, maybe more if a ton of people wanna play. I’ll ask you guys what you want before we start)

Voting:

• Voting will be open for 24-48 hours (depends on how many people are playing). To vote for a post, “like” the message that I posted it in

• You can vote for as many posts as you want

• Every user on the forum can vote, even those who aren’t signed up

• I will automatically count you as self-liking all your posts regardless of you doing it. So people aren’t uncomfortable about self-liking

• You can’t vote with multiple accounts

• You can’t claim which posts are yours until voting has finished but feel free to talk about stuff you enjoyed

• Please don’t be a scrooge about giving other people likes!!!

Victory

• After 24-48 hours, the person(s) with the most likes overall wins

• It will be announced who wrote each post

Signups:

Normal:

1. tutuu
  2. Squirrel2412
  3. Arete
  4. ElizaThePsycho
  5. YoubutWorse
  6. May
  7. Marshal
  8. Arctic
  9. Wazza
  10. Atlas

Lazy:

1. benguinedparbecue
  2. Bionic
  3. katze
  4. Litten
  5. O.kazo
  6. Ash
  7. SirDerpsAlot
  8. Chloe
  9. Ranta
  10. Zugzwang
  11. Someone
  12. Geyde
3 Likes

can everyone like the posts or just the ppl playing?

3 Likes

oh actually i didnt think of that

probably everyone should be able to like the posts? why not

4 Likes

sweet

tentatively /normal

might move to /lazy if too many ppl sign up

5 Likes

/normal

5 Likes

/normal

3 Likes

I can’t wait for everyone to make exclusively jokes about post likes

4 Likes

the true eliza roleplayer winner will be the one who likes every single post. ideally someone who didnt sign up for the game at all

4 Likes

True

3 Likes

your likefarming is obvious tutuu

8 Likes

:smiling_imp:

i will be merciful and make an alt account to post the posts in

6 Likes

/join (as a normal individual)

4 Likes

i dunno about that part chief

4 Likes

/lazy

3 Likes

how much time is it adequate to keep a sign up thread open for? im thinking 48 hours, is that too little or too much? aret kept their drabble duel sign up only for 24 hours. the word match 4 gang kept it open for 6 days. maybe i can do 3 days?

2 Likes

wow i cant believe eliza believes in true equality

4 Likes

/in lazy

would love to do normal but i don’t know your posting styles much :(

4 Likes

Addendum to the OP:

you won’t be forced to write a post for every other player, especially if the game gets quite big. like im not gonna disqualify you, you’d just get less opportunity to earn likes. but like its totally cool if you submit only about people you want, its for fun

3 Likes

/in lazy

considered doing a full in, might swap to one, but lazy

4 Likes

2 Likes