[MISC] Minority Rule - Itemized Insanity [GAME OVER - NO VICTOR]

Fine…
A man goes home each night, but when he uses the elevator on sunny days alone, he goes up only halfway, and walk the stairways afterwards…
Why he is doing this only on sunny days, and only when he rides the elevator alone?

1 Like

You never said, I need to write down the answer as well…

2 Likes

/in

WHAT IS MY RIDDLE???

GOOD QUESTION, MY DEAR? THE ANSWER IS CLEARER THAN YOU THINK

4 Likes

Im only just now realizing how well my pfp fits the circle in the forum

1 Like

This one is a meanie…

I know the answer only because I read a similar one in a light novel…

1 Like
Pinglist

@Whysper
@Chloe
@ElizaThePsycho
@YoubutWorse
@Mistyx
@Zorvo
@Atlas
@Magician
@thepigeonnyc
@Squirrel2412
@Marluxion
@JakeTheWolfie
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Silviu200530
@Marluna
@Jane
@Trochilidae
@Amelia

Thank you all so far for signing up! Now that I’m actually home from work and not asleep, I will begin the timer. Though, to account for tomorrow’s scheduling, I’m gonna set the start to begin at 3:30 PM, PST, tomorrow. That’s in 24 hours and about 21 minutes.

And for those of you who haven’t signed up yet, you still can until the game start!

2 Likes

also is this a /in i couldn’t tell so you’re not on the list yet

1 Like

citation needed

please show work

non sequitur
the lifespan of the animals does not correlate to when he got the animals

2 Likes

/in

2 Likes

I’ve come here to answer the complicated problem
the captain is actually three kids in a large trench coat

2 Likes

How old are the three kids if you count their ages together? Probably pretty close to 36, if you ask me

1 Like

Works for me, and thats a lot of signups

note: in case anyone doesn’t understand. at 3:30 tomorrow, should i not get suddenly screwed over by something in real life, i will be locking signups and writing the very first post, which will have a bunch of flavor text and then the list of items. At that point, you will have until 3:30 my time the next day to pick an item, and you can freely discuss between yourselves IN THREAD. at 3:30 the next day, votes will be locked in and I’ll work out the results.

1 Like

Can we talk if dead?

Maybe? I’m not really sure how old they are, haven’t gotten a chance to talk to them.

1 Like

If three kids in a trenchcoat tallied up to 36, they’d be approximately 12 years old each. I would say that’s in the range between “knowing how to sail a ship with animals on it” (if theyre all prodigies or something), and “being able to fit in a trenchcoat”.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i mean. there’s nothing really spoilery in this game. eh why not.
i’m sure this can’t go wrong :3

2 Likes

When im around

People find a way

2 Likes

i am a sentient trench coat

1 Like

get fucked

1 Like