[MISC] Minority Rule - Itemized Insanity [GAME OVER - NO VICTOR]

lol Jane gave up his insane status just for the ability to opt to die :joy_cat:

no

no because fire purged my statuses iā€™m pretty sure

1 Like

Wowā€¦
I thought my 30 named characters are manyā€¦
What are you doing? Writing a web novel? or a book series? Who are you? Isaac Asimov?

(if you writing a single book with 148 named characters, the book would be only character introduction and some light-weighted backstoriesā€¦ And if they donā€™t have a proper introduction and character motivation, donā€™t dare to call them named characters, even though they have a nameā€¦ Those are filler charcters, even if they have a name. (Sorry, author biasā€¦ ))

If you are GMing or hosting a game with those 148 characters, both you and your players will lose who is the actual player in that story.

Deadass thought that was gonna be top

Bro I had you set up

I should clarify they are not all part of one canon
I just. Have a lot of brain blorbos

ahem. Most of them are Danganronpa OCs, then Iā€™ve got a good chunk from one of those adoptable sites that I left this year due to shit moderation so Iā€™ve just got the characters I made there over like 3-4 years
Iā€™ve got some Homestuck OCs, Sonic OCs, couple of D&D OCs, and then some originals

1 Like

basically i just make OCs constantly and have to stop myself from making more because itā€™s always been really really easy for me for some reason

I could probably make a killing on the character adoptables market on Toyhouse but I get attached WAY too quickly to character concepts xd

1 Like

2 Likes

I had to.

It was either lose my Insanity, or die because I didnā€™t pick the majority.

(Well, in hindsight, I couldā€™ve picked the fake evil, but I obviously couldnā€™t know it was fake)

1 Like

I fully expected you to select Fire, if Iā€™m totally honest.

Huh.

:wowee:

I confused myself into thinking you all knew Evil was legitimately a safe choice, and nearly went for Worship or Air before sticking to my analysis.

Did you realise Cursed wasnā€™t actually a near-guaranteed death, the way it was advertised?

You canā€™t stack statuses. I wasnā€™t worried about the curse, I was just worried about majority.

I mean, why swap Insane for Cursed, when I can swap it for Devout instead?

:wowee:

Were you safe either way?
Either it wasnā€™t majority and you take the status, and it was and you survive anyway.

If so, you wouldā€™ve been better off going for Light, imo.

I expected people to pick Devout over Light.

shrugze

1 Like

to be fair. everyone this game HAS flocked to devout. for some reason

Because of this.
Secrecy was the cult option.