[MISC] Minority Rule - Itemized Insanity [GAME OVER - NO VICTOR]

oh god once i’m done with this game i actually have to work on the next one
fuck

4 Likes
  1. I didn’t want my notifications to keep getting spammed. Creating an alt for a misc was just a way to separate some of the chaos.
  2. At first I figured I’d try and not get noticed immediately, and decided to test whether I was fine with typing the way you plebeians tend to do. It just felt so unnatural, I couldn’t go on with it.
  3. After that, it was fun to see which people would notice. Entirely surprised Arctic guessed first. Despite the fact that this name should’ve been a giveaway to anyone who played in the last couple games with me.

Let me know if this rings any bells.

“You are the Magician. You are an inquisitive visionary, with aspiring dreams often dismissed as impossible. You seek honest enlightenment and the attainment of knowledge, and wish to impose your will on the world around you. You can occasionally impress others with your stage tricks, and lose yourself in smoke and mirrors.”

2 Likes

you’re magnus?
i figured you weren’t because your magician acc has she/they as your pronouns and magnus has they/them

Okay but I’ve literally never alted before

Eh, some people do alts as a way to test out pronouns

1 Like

first time for everything

Also to distinguish this account, so if you’re referring to one or the other in the same breath it doesn’t get confusing.

What they didn’t tell you is that Magnus was already Amelia’s alt.

some people are very bulliable
that just narrows you down to a few people

Omg no you weren’t supposed to tell them im not actually aussie

wow ok

i realize that sounds horrible if you don’t have my exact view on everything

it took you posting that to realize that

What does this mean?

exactly what you think it does

and now I also sound like an ass :wowee:

i just realized how bad that was im sorry
you just have no sense of humour and that makes you like one of three people

it means you are easily bullyable
which isn’t surprising cuz you are a rabbit

bro have you tried actually bullying a rabbit?

They’re fast as fuck