[Misc] SBPC - Arete wins!

I instinctively put chloe as my number 1 this round as she non stopped yapped in cookie thread, and somehow she had less posts than me and is already out

1 Like

wazza might rival kyo for youngest starting age but afaict kyo is the youngest

2 Likes

u bitch

Yeah, Frostwolf and Emilia have been fooling people the most I think :slight_smile:

im p sure i am the most recent name on this list and :joy_cat:

:pensive: i post too much

2 Likes

That’s not crazy that’s expected, why would anybody newer have >40k posts lel

rip hippo

1 Like

@Chloe are you the only person that got yourself lmao

…man I knew Wind was a spamposter but I wasn’t expecting her to be within 400 posts of Chloe

7 Likes

it’s not crazy from an objective sense, it is just crazy to me that the forums have been around for so long

smh orange u call everyone kid u should know for us actual kids the passage of time seems greater

3 Likes

Ayo, the appreciation of my number is high. I think that’s a decent number of posts overall.
Palindromic. And pretty nice.
It’s not as good as Sulit’s though, gdi

2 Likes

im just interested in seeing whos part of the 50k+ club, or as I call them, “people who could fill an entire cookie thread themselves”

3 Likes

Oh, I probably should have also done a Price is Right thing where you have to guess the highest post count without going over :slight_smile:

2 Likes

People can place guesses here if they want. So like the highest post count and see who gets closest. But if you go over, then you automatically lose.

i’ll throw my guess at 54321 posts

2 Likes

what the fuck
you all are ancient to me

2 Likes

lol no but i considered putting myself

1 Like

im not top 10 because i didnt play FAM :pensive:

3 Likes

it was still as much of a fulltime job to you as it was to the endgaming wolves tho

2 Likes

1 post
this will work

1 Like