[MISC] Stellaris: Federations - Game Over, Atlas, Arctic and Jane win

Welcome to…

Rules

Follow the Global Rules. Don’t gamethrow. Don’t edit posts, don’t delete posts, don’t post in languages other than english, don’t abuse loopholes, etc. Hopefully you get the drill.

Gameplay

• This is a survivor-esque game, in that you will compete for the favor of other players.
  • The game will last exactly 72 hours. After this moment, the winner is determined.
  • Before the start of the game, two (number subject to change) random Rivals are assigned to players. Players know who their rivals are.
  • Rivals can be anybody, and do not have to be mutual.
  • If you are in a federation with a rival at the end of the game, then you will lose.
  • Federations are alliances of players. The federation with the most members at the end of the game will win.
  • You may only be in one federation at a time, and must leave your current federation in order to join a new one.
    • Federations are not publicly announced in any way shape or form.
  • Private communication is allowed between players, so long as I am involved. (admittedly this doesn’t really matter, but it’s preferred)
    • Federation chats must have the word Federation somwhere in them; other chats must not. This is for simplicity.
  • Federations must use majority vote to add members. If two players who are not in a federation want to form one, then they must mutually consent in a chat with me.
    • There will be chats for this; feel free to create/manage your own if I am unavailable.
  • Federations are softcapped at 4 members. If a federation passess this limit and would win at endgame, nobody wins. In the case of a tie, nobody wins.

Playerlist

1. Wazza
  2. Atlas
  3. Squirrel
  4. Gorta
  5. Silviu
  6. Jane
  7. CRichard
  8. Arctic

specs, I guess

1. Geyde

Game starts in like 5 minutes

game has started

@Wazza
@Atlas
@Squirrel2412
@gorta
@Silviu200530
@jane
@CRichardFortressLies
@Arctic

go form federations nerds
also u can talk

1 Like

Eli you were more late than a struggling father trying to be the favorite parent child support bills after christmas

I’m not very funny
Anyway I’m here

game will end 2021-12-24T23:00:00Z

if you have me as your rival then i’m sorry that you lost

my condolences

Arctic am I your rival

no

Alright cool

how do we make a federation

Join a private dm with eli and say we’re making one

ok

this game still makes no sense :joy_cat:

@Squirrel2412 you there?

so there’s nothing to stop you from just forming federations with everyone who isn’t your rival

if you wanna lose yeah

How do you do fellow space travellers?

i mean no one would join that because of how rivals work

but rivals are dumb
this game feels dumbish to me

as long as a federation doesn’t have one of my rivals in it, I’ll join it

You only have two rivals
Thats 5 players + you gotta pray they all don’t have eachother as rivals (wouldn’t happen because rerand)