Monster Mistery: Chapter 0: Escape.

Ohhh I like this

Everyone has an equal chance regardless of their time

I would appreciate that.

So we can start now? Do we just PM you to start us off and thrn do the whole thing in that PM with you?

1 Like

See? You caught up fast

Yes.

Attempt #1 (Silviu)

You tried to befriend the lizardman at the start, but it didn’t work. While you tried to gain information from others the lizardman left the room hurrying. You followed him towards a lake somewhere in the East direction, and the two of you figured out that something in the lake causes things to turn younger. At this point the lizardman watches over you as you climb a tree and see something flying in the sky. Back at the starting room you are informed that there was a guy named George who told everyone that there is a desert to the North, a swamp to the West and mist to the South. Strangely, George didn’t want to meet up with you. You tried to investigate the foggy area to the South, but seeing the lizardman still following you, you decided to chase him off running toward North, then West. You bumped into a woman with red liquid dripping from her mouth. Conversing with her, she confirmed she is one of the sixteen people from the starting room. You went South and heard the lizardman, and two other people talking about their experience. You heard, there were three people who went into the fog, but only two of them got out. You went North to the desert. You went into the sandy area and couldn’t hear anything for a while because of the howling wind. Once you were caught in a quicksand, you cleverly tried to swim out of it, but that moment the wind stopped and a massive hill of sand approached you, which engulfed you under, and you suffocated to death. In your last moment you saw some giant sharp teeth in the sand.

Your wristwatch beeped once at 00:05
And twice while you were suffocating.

1 Like

Interesting.

Interesting indeed. I completely thought I would die first in these kind of games. …well, I probably will be the second person to die though.

(Unless any of you wants to race against me for whatever reason, which really doesn’t make sense if you ask me because you’d have to go do everything all over again, but… well… it’s your choice if you want to do this to spite me.)

1 Like

Nah. The second death can go to you.

Out of curiousity, what name and gender did everyone pick?

I picked a female named Krystal myself.

I did not pick anything.

Ah. Guessing you’re just making choices then and not rping them out like I am. Or doing ot in first person. One of the two.

I forgot this started

What if: I actually did both?

That works too.

It starts next week officially, but we can start in advance.

2 Likes

Attempt #2 (Leafia (Krystal))

Krystal with a good-timed question learned that one of the women is called Emerenta. And Emerenta knew that the room was on the ground level before anyone opened the door. Krystal opened the door very carefully, and the lizardman dashed through it.
Krystal didn’t chase after him, instead went towards the swamp with Emerenta. They reached the swamp, and they were both afraid of the forest unnaturally stopping right before the swamp. They turned south and walked at the border of the forest and the swamp very carefully, until they reached a foggy area. They decided to go in. The fog was too thick and they couldn’t see each other, but they made a plan of holding each other’s hands. Which plan quickly failed when something slippery touched Krystal’s ankle, who leaped away in fear, letting off Emerenta’s hand. Krystal went out of the fog, and when Krystal didn’t see Emerenta, she decided to go back to save her. After a while she heard a sparkling noise, when she decided to look up in the mist, where she couldn’t see. And with a zap, she was electrocuted.

Krystal’s watch beeped once at 00:05
And twice at 01:30

Wha–
Leafia, why…?

Oops. Giggles sheepishky What happened to Emerenta that run anyway Marluna? I’m curious.

No spoilers.

2 Likes

Awwww…

1 Like