Monster Mistery: Chapter 0: Escape.

Meanie

Elements 2 when

Ignore the fact Guiillo is literally doing that exact thing

Kind of curious now too. Were you expecting anyone to escape this early?

You made some fortuitous choices. I won’t spoiler the rest.

1 Like

Attempt #6 Krystal (Leafia)

Krystal shared the wrong information to the wrong people, and she got petrified in the starting room.

There was no beep…

Yeah. That was a mistake I won’t be making again. Giggles sheepishly

I uh… I am experiencing a roller coaster right now.

2 Likes

On a side note, either I am overthinking something, or the attention to the details is impeccable.

2 Likes

Real

Silviu succesfuly escaped.

1 Like

Congratulations @Silviu200530! :tada:

2 Likes

Thank you

You are overthinking…

Hint hint wink wink

Score

No, I’m… pretty sure I’m not.

Attempt #8 (Krystal (Leafia))

Krystal started sharing her experience at the start leaving out the dangerous information from her previous attempts. She convinced the lizardman to talk with Amaquelin. The little woman dragged away the vampire, another three people chose not to believe Krystal and headed North to check the desert, And Fred decided to stay in the starting room. The rest decided to follow Krystal. (Emerenta, Hunter, James, George, Romero and two unnamed women.) The group of eight went to the ravine of the East, where according to Krystal, she escaped in an earlier attempt. At the ravine Amaquelin joined the group. The nine of them started to climb down, which initiated the trial. However, while the trial was a piece of cake for few people, the same couldn’t be said for these many people. In the end Amaquelin and James jumped into the deep. During the trial Emerenta mentioned about George and Romero, that one of them has a dark aura, while the other has no aura. Failing the trial, the group decided to go back to the start. Except for one person. No one noticed that Romero didn’t go back with them. At the starting room, they were confronted by the lizardman about Amaquelin. Krystal told him the truth about Amaquelin. In exchange, he mentioned Amaquelin princess status and left the room. But at this time the group didn’t know, he left one other surprise for them. The team started brainstorming about the other possible escape routes. When they decided their next step, they couldn’t leave the room because the door was barricaded from the outside. The clicking noise from below the floor scared Krystal, and jumped away from the door. This moment the whole starting room building exploded burying Krystal’s whole team under the rubble.

Krystal’s watch beeped once at 00:05
Twice the moment James and Amaquelin jumped.
Once after the group climbed up from the ravine wall.

The following informations are shared with all of the protagonists:

The names of the three unidentified women: Mary, Elisabeth, Hansen.
Amaquelin is a princess.
James is a human.
Hansen is a witch.
The first night starts at 12:00 and it is full moon.
There is a werewolf among the people.
The position of the mysterious lake is not consistant.

A werewolf amogus?

I bet it’s “Jarek”

(I hope it was fun.)
It was. You did what you could. :people_hugging:
(It has been a long ride… When I thought I was done with [Ending #4], I did not think I would be given another chance to redeem my wrongs. Thank you, Zone.)
No problem, me.

I actually wanted to ask you to run again in the third run, but I think you probably deserve a rest by now. Go ahead. Take a long rest. You deserve it. We… I will manage it one way or another.
(Thank you.)
[Ending Record]