Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Still villagery I feel.

i am no longer townreading achromatic

4 Likes

i forgot my reads already i need to keep writing them coz i keep forgetting. they come from one ear and exit the other

Understandable.

Kind of want to town read Doodleshy for those famous “bad reasons” but they just seem like a tourist looking through the window at a neat art exhibit and it comes off pure lol

i will admit id be doing the same on either alignment

Pretty sure I’ve said it as town before this too, although I’m not 100% certain.

doodle
leafia (unless w/w w achro)
eevee

zorvo
achro

rest

1 Like

It’s funny, it’s always the towns who say this.

(Unless they have a very high skill cap like katze but IN GENERAL)

As in you don’t need to finish any deals made in the game. Yeah.
It works only if we decide to uphold the bet after it’s solved.
/shrug.

But also - I see, you plan to kill me already :P

I’ll do it for 2 weeks if it’s allowed then sure

i may be new to mafia specifically but ive been playing social deduction games for years now Also I’ve decided to type proper now, hello.

i think eevee is just town because of the bet thing i havent seen wolves do that or at least. do only that like eevee is doing

Eevee I am told is a very sneaky villain although I haven’t seen him as mafia ever so I don’t know first hand.

1 Like

I will whip out my trump card and say the line that’s won me the most games so far in my mafia career:

Leafia is sus and venting

Whoever wants to vote her is not w/w with her

Deal

1 Like

just saw this lol

1 Like

i wouldn’t trust him with much else

1 Like

I’m sure the people that know me here can share some stories about my escapades and lies. I have witnesses.

Not a very villagery post I feel. UNVOTE

Willing to let Achro live for now though just in case I’m wrong about him being a wolf but if he doesn’t die N1, he should be yeeted into the sun D2.

that was a joke because you asked to be masons but maybe the fact you didn’t realize it was a joke will make me rescind the townread for real

you’re probably right on doodle though, i don’t see any reason to think otherwise right now